Bindery Operator - 2nd Shift
Company: Streamworks, LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Bindery Operator - 2nd ShiftMonday - Thursday 3:30 pm - 2:00 am
= 3 day weekend$20.00 - $24.00 + $0.80 shift differential Hiring
Bonus - $1500 Streamworks is looking for people who want to be a
part of a winning team and who are looking for a meaningful career,
not just a job. We at Streamworks embrace diversity and we are
committed to an environment that is open, honest, safe, and
rewarding. What Streamworks offers
- Use of our on-site fitness center
- Health, Dental
- Life insurance
- LTD & STD
- 401K with a company match
- PTO (paid time off) & Holiday pay Streamworks is a direct mail
company with an in-house digital agency. From small businesses to
Fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production,
database, printing, and order fulfillment services-all under one
roof. The Bindery Operator is responsible for finishing the work of
printed and laser printed materials by cutting, folding and gluing.
Bindery operators are responsible for maintaining and operating the
machines .They need mechanical ability, an eye for detail and good
organizational skills. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and understand job tickets and customer instructions.
- Follow the sign-off procedure in a timely and accurate
- Accurate and timely electronic entry of job, inventory and time
data into multiple data collection systems
- Use the equipment's computer as part of programming and setup
- Setup, operate and maintain the assigned equipment.
- Follow all established processes associated with the operation
of the inserter.
- Perform all Helper duties, including setting up stations, tray,
and bagging requirements.
- Ability to understand job requirements and transfer that
knowledge when working with helpers, temporary employees, and other
- Seek to learn other Streamworks operations. Capabilities
- Equipment - set up, trouble shoot, and run lettershop equipment
(bindery, inserters, inkjets, postage equipment, labelling
equipment, camera technologies, etc.)
- Computer Skills - Basic knowledge of computer programs
- Follow Directions - Individual must be able to follow verbal
and written instructions with attention to detail.
- Near Vision - Ability to read small, fine light print quickly
at changing distances.
- Control precision - ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust
the controls of equipment to exact positions.
- Hand/Eye coordination
- Manual Dexterity - ability to quickly move both your hands
together with your arm, and to grasp, manipulate, or assemble
- Awareness - ability to tell when something is wrong or is
likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only
recognizing there is a problem.
- Reaction Time - ability to quickly stop equipment (ex.
equipment jams; material is stuck; etc.)Physical DemandsThe
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, reach with hands and arms, and talk or
hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger,
handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is
occasionally required to walk; sit; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50
pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the
ability to adjust focus. Loading cutter and large MBO folder with
paper up to 28 x 40 inches is very demanding on upper body and back
muscles.Must be able to lift up to 40lbs. repetitively.Work
- Employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- Employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions
and fumes or airborne particles.
- Employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals
and extreme heat.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. We
invite you to apply in person or on our company website
Streamworks3640 Pheasant Ridge Drive NEBlaine, MN 55449 Subject
background check- Streamworks is an E-Verify company In this role
you will be trusted with confidential information as well as
protected health information PI185770844
Keywords: Streamworks, LLC, Minneapolis , Bindery Operator - 2nd Shift, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!