Company: Apex International
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionThe opportunity to advance your career starts
here!Apex International is a fast-growing organization with plenty
of opportunities where you can make an impact regardless of your
role. Because of the nature of our business, we have plenty of
variety and no day is usually the same. We take pride in the
products we make, and even more pride in our employees'
accomplishments. You can be part of this growth too.We are
currently looking for Compounders for our Chaska location. The pay
is based on experience, but starting rate is $22.00/hour and we are
offering $5,000-$7,500 starting retention bonus. These full-time
opportunities offer a competitive benefits package, which includes:
Medical, Dental, 401k with a company match, Company Paid Life
Insurance, Company Paid Short Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and 8
paid holidays per year.The shifts are as follows:2nd Monday-Friday
2:00pm-10:00pm ($.50 shift differential)3rd Sunday-Thursday
10:00pm-6:00am ($1.00 shift differential)Weekend Days and
Nights-6:00am-6:00pm and 6:00pm-6:00am (Paid for 40 hours)-Flexible
DaysJob Duties Include:
- Mix and make batch records based on schedule requirements
- Follow Compounding Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and
GMP's to ensure batch making accuracy
- Makes sure batch yields are falling within an acceptable
- Reports and investigates any yield variances
- Disposes of any scrap in an environmentally safe manner
- Ensures preventative maintenance and proper cleaning procedures
are done on all equipment.
- Has a lean mindset and always looking for ways to improve
processesPrior Experience & Technical Skills/Competencies:
- Requires a high school diploma or GED.
- Requires at least 1-year experience in chemical handling.
- Prior mixing experience a plus.
- Operate all material handling equipment safely and
- Uses processes and technology to improve the quality and
efficiency of service or production; follows processes well.
- Can maintain and grow technical knowledge and expertise. Can be
accurate, precise and pay attention to detail.
- Has a "working" knowledge of personal computer operation.
- Can read, comprehend and write in English at a 12th grade
- Strong ability to decipher alpha-numeric numbering
- Must be able to read and follow
Keywords: Apex International, Minneapolis , Compounder, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!