Company: Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Ameriprise Financial is seeking an enthusiastic Department
Coordinator to join our team! This role will play an integral part
in providing ongoing support to an assigned department or team by
coordinating office activities. This includes tracking office
expenses, overseeing small projects, business unit programs,
calendaring and leading process improvements. You may also back up
other support team members and/or provide leadership to direct
reports including coaching, mentoring and performance reviews. If
you are organized and enjoy a variety of work in a collaborative,
team-oriented environment please apply now! Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day coordination and support of department and
project activities to ensure key tasks and deadlines are met.
- Plan and coordinate events, including accommodations and
resources, preparation of agenda, meeting materials and supplies,
as well as tracking expenses, report creating and providing initial
analysis of reports.
- Management of leader calendar(s) and oversight of meeting
prioritization. May read and respond to emails and requests on
behalf of the leader; ensure leader is advised of pending requests
or requests where follow up is required.
- Interact with internal partners and apply program processes and
procedures to draft/send communications/materials for projects,
programs, or events (performance management processes, process
improvement projects, town hall meetings, and conferences, etc.).
Generate dashboards and reporting to support risk and compliance
monitoring. Enforce deadlines, keep department informed of changes,
track and compile data.
- Provide on-boarding support to new team members, including
preparing office/desk space, coordination of first week schedule,
system and network access, office equipment and supplies, etc.
Provide off-boarding support to team members including collecting
- Coordinate and manage small projects/programs and may
participate in larger projects representing the business unit.
Research and respond to questions regarding department projects,
programs, processes, functions, and requests. Partner with other
functional areas to get questions and issues resolved and
accomplish responsibilities. Required Qualifications
- Associate degree or equivalent (2-years)
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge and application of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience and success in a support role. Preferred
- Bachelors degree or equivalent (4-years)
- Project management/coordination experience. About Our Company
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping
clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and
employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and
collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward
the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're
motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares
about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise
Financial. Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer.
We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual
orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran
status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited
Keywords: Ameriprise Financial, Inc., Minneapolis , Department Coordinator, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!