Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Enforce safety and work rules and company housekeeping
standards. Holds all crews accountable for working safely and
ensures compliance with safety policies and procedures. Assists EHS
Coordinator in investigations of incidents and near misses and
conducts RCAs to determine corrective actions. Develops new SOPs if
necessary, to support safety initiatives and trains personnel
against new SOP.
- Commitment, awareness and involvement pertaining to ISO
(policy, standards, procedures, etc.) and food safety practices
(GMPs, procedures, etc.) are requirements of all employees.
- Plans production operations, establishing priorities and
sequences for manufacturing products.
- Maintains proper staffing levels and manages department
- Establishes and executes training plan within department to
ensure team members are trained at qualified at their technician
level and below.
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing
activities to ensure production and quality of products meets
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves
operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure
minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices
and observes workers to ensure compliance with safety, quality and
- Inventory and order necessary materials and parts to keep
processes running efficiently.
- Demonstrates leadership ability motivates employees to perform
well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; gives
appropriate recognition to others
- Ability to achieve and maintain department KPI s such as
safety, quality, waste and net effectives
- Manages staff includes staff in planning, decision-making,
facilitating and process improvement; takes responsibilities for
subordinate s activities; makes self-available to staff; provides
regular performance feedback; develops subordinates skills and
encourage growth; fosters quality focus in others; improves
processes, products and services.
- Demonstrates appropriate attitude in all dealings with
coworkers, customers, and suppliers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires knowledge of flexo graphic printing, equipment,
material and supplies
- Working knowledge of gravure and offset. Ability to spec out
rolls with photopolymer plate and sleeve technology
- Advanced knowledge of computer graphics and understanding of
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability
and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid
geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as
fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical
- Commercial or flexible packaging background preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word,
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing to all levels
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
Keywords: PROAMPAC, Minneapolis , Printing Supervisor, Other , Prescott, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!