Company: Clearfield, Inc
Posted on: June 25, 2022
POSITION TITLE: Product SpecialistPOSITION OBJECTIVE: Supports
the assigned Product Manager(s) (PM) in shaping, executing, and
growing the fiber product portfolio(s). Areas of focus will include
product issue resolution, providing analytics to support product
line initiatives, product performance, and actions to maximize
profitability, and inventory management.POSITION
- Single point of contact (SPOC) for internal product line
pricing, order information, and documentation requests.
- Collaborates with Applications Engineering and Quality to
respond to Customer Cases.
- Supports Sales Activities Request resolution.
- Provides product information to customers and/or the sales
- Manages the customer sample request process.
- Reviews product issues and collaborates with the PM to ensure
they are resolved.
- Research customer return merchandise authorization (RMA)
requests and report findings to the PM.
- Determines re-sale probability, restocking fees for
non-technical returns, and recommendations for advanced
- Recommends product or process improvements where possible to
- Reviews Inventory reports and make recommendations to PM to
address slow-moving inventory and take actions to minimize
inventory costs and obsolescence
- Reviews daily product line Gross Margin (GM) performance
reports to address pricing or costing issues.
- Collaborates with Operations on product availability and
- Participates in product line forecasting with PM, providing
data and insight as needed.
- Performs other responsibilities as apparent or assigned.
- BS in business, finance, marketing, engineering, or other
- Three years of related product support experience
- Developing analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to articulate complex concepts to a broad range of
internal and external audiences.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with several types
and levels of staff and external contacts, both in writing and
- Ability to work simultaneously on several, frequently changing
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite - Excel, Word, and Power
Point. CRM experience preferred.
Salary Range $51,000 - $75,000; bonus eligible
Keywords: Clearfield, Inc, Minneapolis , Product Specialist-Hybrid, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!