Human Resources Business Partner - Hybrid
Company: Plus Relocation
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in
the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized
global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing,
innovative approach has propelled us to a full-service global
mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world in
Minneapolis, London, and Singapore.
We are looking to have a Human Resources Business Partner join our
growing team! This role formulates partnerships across the HR
function to deliver value-added service to management and employees
that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
Why should you choose Plus Relocation? Check out our Vision,
Mission, and Values statement. Plus truly has the best employees
who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few
benefits of working at Plus as a Human Resources Business
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Health plans
- Health savings accounts (HSA and FSA)
- Floating holiday and volunteer time off
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) program
- Profit-sharing program
- Annual performance/salary merit reviews
- Leadership focused development, use of Gallup StrengthsFinder,
and work/life balance
- Engaged Wellbeing program that focuses on social, physical,
financial, community and career wellbeing, including our
conversations for change committee
- Onsite gym, caf--, and cafeteria (located in business
- Office is close to downtown (Hwy 394/169), includes free ramp
parking, close to walking trails and local entertainment
Essential functions of a Human Resources Business Partner:
- Partner across the organization to design and deliver
activities that foster high engagement levels, focused on
individual and team strengths and work-life harmony for all
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Conducts effective, thorough, and objective
- Partner with leadership to design and deliver appropriate
talent planning activities that will identify talent, focusing
efforts on accessing development needs, and promoting a learning
environment which supports on-the-job and intern opportunities.
Leverage coaching skills and training to assist employees and
managers through development and performance matters.
- Lead organizational compliance initiatives to ensure compliance
for the organization working in a multi-state and international
- Serve as primary benefit administrator, supporting a total
rewards program that attracts and retains top talent.
- Partner with managers regarding local and global compensation
inquiries, with the ability to interpret and make recommendation
based on internal compensation framework.
- Develop and work on special and cross-functional projects as
- Use data to track and report staffing, retention, attrition,
and other necessary data to management.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement to identify
opportunities for creating greater efficiencies and streamlined
processes through the implementation of system and
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Assists international employees with HR related
- Maintain consistent and reliable attendance
- Maintain positive, professional relationships with external
partners and colleagues
Requirements of a Human Resources Business Partner:
- Three to five years of experience in Human Resources
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred, or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
Plus Relocation is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed,
citizenship status, genetic information, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status,
veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Plus Relocation, Minneapolis , Human Resources Business Partner - Hybrid, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!