General Laborer for Lyman Lumber
Company: US LBM Holdings
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Now Building - Future Leaders!Lyman Lumber -a Division of US LBM
is Seeking General Laborers for Our Chanhassen, MN location.When
you join the team at Lyman Lumber, you're not only building your
career, but also the helping build the American Dream for many
others. That's because our mission is to make a difference in the
lives of our customers and their customers everyday. Our commitment
to excellence, hiring and retraining talented, determined, and
dedicated individuals is the reason we are one of the largest and
most successful building material suppliers in the industry.Why
Lyman Lumber? -
- Earn $17.70/hour + 1.25 for 2nd shift
- Schedule is Monday - Friday -with the opportunity for Saturday
overtime. This a year-round position.
- Casual dress code
- Opportunity to grow your career
- We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are
focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees.
- Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.How
You Will Spend Your Days as a Laborer:
- Stock all material received in appropriate bins or storage
- Safely load lumber and building materials into storage
facilities this includes the safe use of an automated loading
- Assist load builders and delivery as required by location
- Empty trash receptacles as necessary.
- Keep staging areas clean and organized.
- Retain an awareness of the work environment critical to the
task at hand to produce error free and damage free results.We want
you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these
- Experience. -Construction or Building material supplies
preferred but not required, we are willing to train the right
- Physical. - Ability to stand for 8-10+ hour work shifts
- Heavy Lifting. - Ability to lift up to 75lbs consistently and
bend, twist, squat and reach throughout work shift
- Willingness. -Must have the drive to learn
- Teamwork. - Team focused approach to work
- Excellence. - Excellent work ethic and attendanceBuilding Your
Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. -Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days)
- The Good. -401(k) with company match
- The Best. -Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. -Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? -We support your educational and career
goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.Build Your Future Today With Lyman
Lumber.Lyman Lumber, -a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, order of protection status, or any other
legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local
law. Our company is currently subject to the OSHA ETS. As a result,
you will be required to provide proof of vaccination or face
covering requirements and possibly weekly testing in the
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Minneapolis , General Laborer for Lyman Lumber, Other , Chanhassen, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!