Retail Team Lead
Company: Fleet Farm
Location: Saint Paul Park
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Fleet Farm Store Hiring Event - New Location!Hastings, MN Event
- Tuesday, June 21, 2022
- 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday, June 25, 2022
- 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday, July 2, 2022
- 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Event Location:
- 875 General Sieben Drive, Hastings, MN 55033 Fleet Farm Open
Interviews for the new Hastings, MN store! Fleet Farm is coming to
Hastings, MN!We are looking to hire friendly energetic Team Members
just like you. Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities available in
all areas of the store. Fleet Farm offers competitive wages and
benefits, a fun & fast-paced work environment, opportunities for
advancement, and a 20% Team Member and immediate family
discount.Come visit us at our on-site hiring event for an immediate
interview. RSVP Today! Interviewing:
- Sales Team LeadDo you enjoy serving customers, mentoring
others, and enacting processes to ensure customers are receiving
the best possible customer service? Do you have a positive attitude
and love interacting with people? If so, this opportunity is for
you!The Sales Team Lead is responsible for providing an exceptional
customer experience through trip assurance, visual merchandising
and excellent product knowledge.
- Train, develop and lead Team Members within assigned zone.
- Responsible for assigning, prioritizing, and executing daily
- Responsible for in-aisle customer service and experience.
- Responsible to ensure proper facing of products and general
recovery of zone.
- Responsible for the consistent execution of the price change
and tabloid set processes.
- Coordinates with the Resets and Project Coordinator for all
floor merchandising resets and off shelf changes.
- Read and implement planograms based on established deadlines.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 years of previous related retail or leadership experience
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build relationships in an
environment of fast change.
- Must be able to direct and motivate a diverse population that
includes full-time and part-time team members.
- Demonstrated ability to act decisively in implementing
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly
in quickly changing environment.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of
the business including early mornings, nights, weekends, holidays
and the occasional overnight is required. Fleet Farm is an equal
opportunity employer. Associated topics: assistant manager, lead,
major gift officer, manage, manager retail, retail store manager,
sales lead, store manager, supervise, supervisor
Keywords: Fleet Farm, Minneapolis , Retail Team Lead, Other , Saint Paul Park, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!