2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor
Posted on: June 26, 2022
2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor needed for a very well known
consumer goods company!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Blair RichieAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and
sending us your resume.Salary: $30 per hourA bit about
us:Family-owned, innovators and customer-centered who deliver
butcher-style burgers that burst with flavor.Why join us?We are
constantly in a mode of consumer and product research and
- OT available
- Full Benefits package
- Opportunity for growth and yearly raisesJob DetailsDuties:
- Perform assigned general maintenance duties required to
maintain and repair machinery and equipment, involving some skill
in carpentry, plumbing, painting and/or the electrical or
- Assure that jobs specified on maintenance requests and work
orders are completed satisfactorily.
- Perform preventative maintenance and lubrication schedules
- Make emergency repairs within area of knowledge and
- Maintain tools and equipment required for maintenance tasks and
inventory of equipment and supplies.
- Inspect machinery in operation to assure proper functioning,
including checking pressures and temperatures as required.
- Assist in periodic inspections of building, structures and
- Refer work requiring more specialized or skilled crafts to
appropriate lead and follow-up to completion.
- Perform routine work orders and projects as assigned.
- Document work completion and parts ordering and/or usage
- Maintain and operate ammonia refrigeration system.
- Processing and manufacturing equipment. Hand and power tools,
welding equipment, pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Follows all appropriate safety rules and regulations, conduct
rules, HACCP, GMP, Quality Standards and other regulations.
- Convey hazards related with equipment to staff working near and
- Comply with established safety and security standards by
wearing appropriate personal protective equipment for tasks as
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment
performance and quality of product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to
increase efficiency of shop, department or work crew.
- May be selected to perform duties based upon production
- Must have previous maintenance experience and/or technical
schooling. Must have previous PLC or Electronics experience.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be able to work in extreme temperatures from minus 50
degrees to 90 degrees.
- Ability to lift/move 10 - 80 pounds continuously.
- Able to stand for prolonged periods (8 hour shift).Interested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Minneapolis , 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor, Other , Sartell, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!