Secondary Operations - 2nd Shift
Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Job Summary The Secondary Operations person assists workers who
are engaged in fabricating, assembling, installing, and processing
materials, parts, and assemblies by performing any of the following
combination of tasks. Essential Functions
- Sorts and counts parts and materials.
- Examines parts and materials for defects.
- Feeds, loads, or removes parts from machines.
- Loads, and unloads racks, baskets, skids, dollies, and
- Moves or carries parts, materials, and equipment.
- Files, trims, saws, buffs, drills, and/or deburrs parts.
- Wraps and unwraps parts, tools, and equipment.
- Marks identifying information on parts and materials.
- Places, positions, clamps, or holds parts and materials during
assembly, installations, or machining.
- Lubricates and cleans parts, assemblies, and equipment. Other
Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. Reliable attendance is required. Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- 1 month of related experience Preferred
- 3 months of related experience Physical Demands The following
physical demand factors should be used as a general guideline for
employees listed under this job title. Specific requirements will
vary based on the employee's individual work responsibilities.
Strength Level Rating: Medium work. Work involves exerting 20 to 50
pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force
frequently, or an amount greater than negligible and up to 10
pounds constantly to move objects. A worker in this job will
frequently (from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time):
- Reach by extending hands and arms
- Handle objects by seizing, holding, grasping, turning or
otherwise working with hands
- Pick, pinch, or otherwise work primarily with fingers
- Have near acuity with clarity of vision at 20 inches or
- Judge distances and spatial relationships (see objects
three-dimensionally) The worker will occasionally (up to 1/3 of the
- Stoop by bending body downward and forward requiring full use
of the lower extremities and back muscles
- Kneel by bending legs at knees to come to rest on knee(s)
- Crouch by bending body downward and forward by bending legs and
- Perceive attributes of objects, such as size, shape,
temperature, or texture by touch
- Adjust vision to bring objects into sharp focus Equal
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Minneapolis , Secondary Operations - 2nd Shift, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!