Field Account Executive - Central
Company: NIMBL, Techedge Group
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Location: Remote anywhere in the Central United States
Who we are: Founded outside the Rocky Mountains and the Italian
Alps, NIMBL supports a diverse group of global and local clients
providing ERP and digital solutions. Our goal is simple: to be the
best consulting company in the world! With a keen focus on quality,
we can create opportunities to make a profound, long-lasting impact
in our customers' businesses and ultimately in people's life
experiences. As a diverse, vibrant community, we use a creative
approach to continually explore new innovations that lead to
creative solutions. Come join us and help shape the future of
What you'll do: As a member of the NIMBL team, the Field Account
Executive's responsibilities will include acquisition, relationship
development and the production of new business, as well as
collaborating with strategic partners. The AE's primary
responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and
closing new business to existing and net new customers. The AE
brings a point of view to customer engagement, uses all resources
to solve customer problems with appropriate SAP products and
coordinates internally to bring in appropriate presales support to
all meetings. The AE will also: build relationships with
prospective clients, uncover business opportunities and close new
revenue in the field of SAP services (e.g. new ERP implementations,
analytics & BI, custom app development, etc.).
- Develop sales strategies and account plans to ensure revenue
target delivery and sustainable growth through demand generation,
pipeline and opportunity management. Track activities and
opportunities within Salesforce and consistently update
- Establish strong relationships based on knowledge of customer
requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and
expertise, solutions and implementation knowledge).
- Build a foundation on which to harvest future business
opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Develop relationships in new and existing customers and
leverage to drive strategy through organization.
- Develop rapport with NIMBL's business partners (including SAP
and Google) to identify mutually beneficial business
- Actively understand each customer's technology footprint,
strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive
landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive
appointments, earnings statements and press releases) for the
company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry
trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Lead designated territory, including accounts, account
relationships, prospect profiling and sales cycles. Encourage all
accounts to become NIMBL references.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address
customer's priorities and pain points.
- Exceed performance metrics in our managed services, project,
software and staffing business.
- Promote NIMBL's brand through the SAP ecosystem, social media
and by attending local events.
- Create and maintain relationships with C-Level and VP
executives at Fortune 500 and mid-market companies.
What you'll bring to the team:
- 3+ years of IT Sales experience (software, staffing, IT
- College degree or equivalent experience, MBA a plus
- Willingness to travel at least 25% - 50% of the time
- Self-starter who is adept at fluid sales cycles
What you get from NIMBL:
- At NIMBL, we help you make it your own. A career at NIMBL will
provide lifelong relationships with executives across mid-market
and Fortune 500 companies. If you're a self-starter looking for an
opportunity to get creative in sales, build on existing
relationships and help us achieve significant growth---please
Why NIMBL? We support people who enjoy working on a variety of
tasks and who love hands-on learning. We solicit feedback from our
customers, and hands down, our people make the difference. By
providing our team members with lab environments, training
opportunities and the challenge of working on digital
transformation projects, NIMBL employees are constantly challenged
to grow. For that reason, we make the environment here great for
everyone. Our employees stay here because of the fast-paced
learning coupled with our vision to be leading technologists within
the SAP and cloud-based development ecosystems. NIMBL is committed
to excellence, and we look for people with that same attitude.
Compensation: Base Salary + CommissionYear 1, OTE: 200kYear 2, OTE:
250kYear 3, OTE: 300k
Benefits: We offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision,
FSA, HSA, life and disability)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible vacation, 10 paid sick days and 8 paid holidays
- 401k with an employer match
- Paid parental leave
Keywords: NIMBL, Techedge Group, Minneapolis , Field Account Executive - Central, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!