Manufacturing Associate ABC Millwork and Cabinetry-Shakopee
Company: US LBM Holdings
Posted on: June 25, 2022
ABC Millwork&Cabinetry, a division of Lyman Companies and US
LBM, is seeking Manufacturing -Associates for our Shakopee, MN
location starting at $19.30/hr. -What you should know about working
at ABC Millwork&Cabinetry:
- We are all about teamwork! -All positions are hands-on, and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other. -We have local and corporate team
members to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere; -this is not a suit and tie
- We care about our communities. - USLBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard. -We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We're built on safety. - We provide a safe and healthy
workplace for all our employees. - Our employees go home in the
same condition they came to work.How you will spend your day as a
- Work within the production/assembly process of CabFIT--- and
Exterior door and window
- Assist and help organize the warehouse for receiving product
based on what's scheduled on a daily basis.
- Assist and help pull product orders for truck deliveries.
- Learn shop duties for cabinetry and exteriors.
- Work well as a team member
- Assures quality of materials used to produce high quality
- Checks finished product at time of shipping.
- Assists walk-in customers and drivers with materials
- Keeps -work area clean.
- Performs tasks, such as stocking material, cleaning racks,
helping in other areas, etc.
- Cross-train in all areas of the cabinetry shop.
- Work in a Safety First environment.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.We offer---
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days
- Monday - Friday schedule
- Full time and Part-time available -
- Mid Shift 10am-6:30pm/ $20.55/hr
- Earn a starting pay rate of $19.30/hr, additional raises for
skills and tenure and start earning $26.00/hr within three
- Formal training program offered to all employees to learn new
skills 4 times a year
- Leadership Development Program and mentorship for those
interested in becoming salaried supervisors
- Driver Apprentice Program for people who want to become
delivery drivers. We can help you obtain your CDL.
- 401(k) with company match
- 9 Paid holidays
- 40 hours vacation time at 6 months, than ability to earn up to
4 weeks vacations based on years of service.
- 3 paid personal days in addition to vacation time.
- Employee discount
- Generous referral program
- We'll support your educational and career goals with our
continuous education programsManufacturing Associate Requirements:
- Experience. -Warehouse/Production/Physical Labor experience
- Entry Level. -We are willing to train the right candidate!
- Physical. - Ability to stand for 8-10+ hour work shifts
- Heavy Lifting. -Ability to regularly lift 40+ -lbs and on
occasion lift 75 -lbs. Consistently -bend, twist, squat and reach
throughout work shift
- Willingness. -Must have the drive to learn
- Teamwork. - Team focused approach to work
- Excellence. - Excellent work ethic and attendanceABC
Millwork&Cabinetry, -a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, order of protection status, or any other
legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Minneapolis , Manufacturing Associate ABC Millwork and Cabinetry-Shakopee, Other , Shakopee, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!