Machine Operator II: Monday - Thursday 4/10 Work S
Company: Amerilab Technologies
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: SUMMARYMust be able to proficiently
operate, monitor and maintain the daily functions of 3 or more
pieces of production equipment. This could include equipment such
as Presses, Cartoning, Tubing, Pouching, Stick machines, Wrappers,
Labelers, and accessories.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Own "Winning" the Hour/Shift on Equipment
- Safety: Zero Injuries
- Quality:100% SOP's/Batch Records Followed & First Pass
- Customer Service:"Green" shift/hours, especially Power
- 100% process compliance to Amerilab Processes (e.g. CL, CIL,
- Set up the next shift for success, @log communication and face
to face handoff.
- Personally engages to win "Win the Hour/Shift"..
- Recognize performance of teammates through Redzone.
- Train other operators on specific standardized procedures.
(SOP, OPL, CL, CIL)
- Own 100% compliance to Amerilab Processes for assigned line:
- EHS regulations and best practices
- Batch records, GMP's, SOP's, and log books
- Redzone downtime tracking, activities, logs, chats, etc
- Centerlines, CIL's, Operator PM's, OPL's, Simplified Root Cause
- Line and area 5S and cleanliness standards
- Full clean, partial clean, and lot change standards
- Escalation of issues protocol
- Perform setup, full clean, partial clean, and lot change
activities to prescribed goals.
- Perform tests on product per SOP to ensure product meets
- Perform operator PM's. (e.g. Polishing, buffing, inspections,
replacing basic parts, etc)
- Comply with all safety regulations and maintain safe work
- Be a positive, engaged, energetic member of the team.
- Participate in and facilitate shift huddles, volunteer to take
notes, and actively drive the "Call The Play" that drives "Winning
- Effectively communicate and work well with other operators,
Line Leads and other shift.
- Drive sense of urgency by knowing all line downtime and
- Support Amerilab with other duties as necessaryEDUCATION:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two (2) year college or technical school graduate; or one (1)
year related field experience; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as technical
documentation, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure
- Moderate mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts of addition,
subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
interactions furnished in written or oral form.
- Ability to define problems and establish facts.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage time when deadlines need to be met.EQUIPMENT
AND TOOLS USED (Depending on which machine you are working on):
- Check Weigher
- Dust Collector
- Cleaning Utensils
- Meto Lift
- Pallet Jack
- Hand ToolsPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit,
stand, and walk throughout the building and up and down staircases.
The employee is frequently required to reach and perform routine
tasks with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand and/or
walk for prolonged periods of time. The employee is occasionally
required to stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee is required to
frequently to lift up to 60 pounds and move up to 100 pounds. The
employee will regularly be required to apply push/pull force to
direct relocation of 800 kg totes. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee
may be required to work with hazardous materials. The employee may
be exposed to hot surfaces, hot air, and electrical hazards. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works
with moving machinery.
Keywords: Amerilab Technologies, Minneapolis , Machine Operator II: Monday - Thursday 4/10 Work S, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!