Engine Assembler - 2nd Shift - Power Polaris - Excellent Benefits!
Company: Polaris Industries
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Are you considering a career change? Polaris employees embrace
every challenge with a combination of knowledge, expertise,
innovative thinking and relentless pursuit of a better solution.
It's a mindset summed up in three simple words: Consider It Done.
And it's a standard we hold ourselves to every day. We're expanding
our expert team and hiring Engine Assemblers to work on 2nd shift
within our state-of-the-art facility in Monticello, MN. Hours for
these roles are 4:30pm-3:00am, Monday through Thursday, with the
opportunity for overtime on Fridays, if necessary. Interested?
Check out the details and apply today!
Engine Assembler Main Responsibilities
- Deburr, inspect, assemble and leak tests various parts while
maintaining quality and safety standards
- Maintain production rate in terms of quantity and quality
assigned to the job
- Understand the production processes and makes suggestions in
how to improve these processes
- Uses various measuring tools and inspection gauges
- Inspect parts to specifications and identifies any
- Ensure all production process documentation is completed and
- Document and communicate among shifts any actions taken (e.g.,
changes, concerns) on parts and/or production operations
Engine Assembler Key Requirements
- High School education or GED completion required
- Minimum of one year of experience working in a manufacturing
environment working with various materials and parts (preferably
deburring and inspecting metal parts)
- Experience using hand tools and measuring equipment
- Ability to perform basic level math skills (including addition,
subtraction, multiplications, and division using whole number,
fraction and decimals)
- Strong mechanical aptitude and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to
changes in the work requests or environment
Our Employees Enjoy
In addition to excellent compensation and advancement
opportunities, Polaris offers employees a supportive, challenging
environment where they are encouraged to constantly seek innovative
ways to create and add value, opportunities to learn and get
involved, along with opportunities for responsibility, authority,
respect and recognition. Full compensation packages include:
- 401(k) plan with a company match and a profit-sharing
- Medical and dental insurance plus employee wellness
- Life and disability insurance plans, as well as flexible
- Paid vacation and holidays, in addition to educational
opportunities and reimbursement
- Exclusive powersports vehicle rental program and employee
Ready to start a meaningful career? Consider joining our team as
our newest Engine Assembler. Polaris Industries partners with
Doherty - The Employment Experts to recruit and hire for these
positions. Click Apply Now and our recruiting team will be in touch
with next steps in the hiring process. If you have questions about
this position, feel free to reach out to us directly by calling or
texting (952) 835-8883 or .
Polaris Industries and Doherty - The Employment Experts are both
equal opportunity employers.
Keywords: Polaris Industries, Minneapolis , Engine Assembler - 2nd Shift - Power Polaris - Excellent Benefits!, Other , Rogers, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!