Accounts Payable Associate
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Who We Are:Join KGPCo, a Tier 1 woman-owned diversity business
and a leading provider of complete, customized, and scalable supply
chain and network transformation solutions for the communications
industry. We serve a diverse set of customers and partners with the
vision of being the go-to partner, enabling our customers to build,
optimize, and transform networks that connect the world.We need top
performers to join our team to ensure we drive GREAT customer
service. We want stars who are focused on results. We want team
members who think "Big KGP." We want people who get excited when
they make positive contributions to the company. We want those who
achieve both individual and team results, live and lead our Core
Values, and are lifelong learners.Our Core Values:
- The Customer is Everything
- Relationships Matter. All of Them.
- Question Things. Take Action.
- Work Hard. Work Smart. Enjoy the Experience.Why KGPCo is a
great place to work:
- On-site training offered
- Collaborative culture
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health insurance, life insurance, company paid long term
disability, 401(k) with company match and more
- This is a 4 day in office and 1-day work from home work
scheduleIf you're interested in learning more, we encourage you to
What You'll Do:We have an Accounts Payable Associate role available
in our Faribault, MN office. The AP Associate is responsible for
end-to-end AP process and accountable to both internal and external
customers, ensuring timely and accurate payments to vendors and
employees. We're looking for people who want to grow with us, as we
see the potential to progress in this role. We welcome candidates
who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our supply
chain organization.QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be
- Performs all duties to obtain and prepare invoices for posting,
which could include approvals, intercompany entity allocations,
coding, all pertinent data and backup documentation as needed.
Ensures all invoices are properly coded, approved, and processed
per established time frame and policies. Performs necessary
computations and gathers and provides support as necessary.
- Compare Invoice against open purchase order for quantity,
price, part numbers, etc.
- Create purchase order inventory receipts.
- Enter shipment quantities on sales order associated to purchase
order and invoice the customer.
- Post Payable Invoices for payment
- Work discrepancies with AP Manager/designee
- Performs other duties as requested by supervisor.EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance, Microsoft D365
F&O, and Concur a plus
- Customer service skills appropriate to the position
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in
- Ability to work at a pace appropriate to the workload
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet required
One (1) to Three (3) years of Accounts Payable experience. Must
demonstrate customer service skills appropriate to the job. Must be
able to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
Computer literacy and proficiency especially using Excel. Ability
to establish and maintain effective working relationships across.
Ability to maintain a work pace appropriate to the workload.
Ability to multitask and prioritize needs to meet timelines.
Proficient written and verbal communication skills preferred.
Proficiency using Excel preferred.
Keywords: KGPCo, Minneapolis , Accounts Payable Associate, Other , Faribault, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!