Company: Life-Science Innovations, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionLife-Science Innovations has a full-time,
benefits eligible, career opportunity in the role of Benefits
Coordinator. This position will be primarily responsible for
providing excellent customer service while helping administer our
employee health and welfare plans.Headquartered in Willmar, MN, on
the beautiful MinnWest Technology Campus, Life-Science Innovations
employs people in a variety of roles and expertise. We hire
technically passionate, positive, career minded individuals who
align with our core organizational values.Responsibilities include
but are not limited to:
- Assists in the administration of health and welfare plans for
Life-Science Innovations and our customers.
- Participates in executing the annual open enrollment period
during the 4th quarter of each year.
- Assists in creation of benefits enrollment materials and
- Assists with COBRA administration for the company.
- Assists with distribution of required benefits notices and
- Reviews invoices for discrepancies and records flex spending
account elections and contributions. Resolves discrepancies with
providers, payroll, and the company.
- Completes reports for management as requested.
- Enters First Report of Injury into Workers Compensation vendor
- Process new hire enrollments, qualifying life events and enters
them into the Human Resource Information System.
- Ensures confidentiality and that HIPAA and Employee Privacy
guidelines are being followed.
- Coordinates and assists with ERISA benefits reporting
requirements as needed such as ACA, OSHA 300 logs, CMS Creditable
Coverage and sends notices to employees.
- Ensures accuracy in recoding employee data.
- Assists customers in person and via the phone. The ideal
candidate we are seeking:Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent and/or training or
equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 2+ years' experience working in human resources or
administrative role that works with private and confidential
information.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to courteously respond to the needs of employees.
Ability to be flexible and respond appropriately in a fast-paced
- Strong self-motivation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Must be able to work well with and communicate with co-workers and
employees in a professional manner.
- Preferred background working in a Human Resource Information
- Efficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Preferred experience in Microsoft Publisher.
- Ability to identify basic problems and procedural
irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid
- Must have a high attention to detail and ensure accuracy of
employee data. Our Purpose is to Share Smarter, Serve Better - By
providing tailored professional shared services, partnering with
our customers to become an extension of their team. Our Guiding
- Employee Well-Being: We are committed to maximizing every
employee's talent in their role within the organization, and care
about the well-being of each employee from a whole-life
- Communication - Collaboration: Success is built on
relationships. We will bring expertise, professionalism and a
genuine love for our craft to the table – and expect the same in
- Stewardship: Our investment of time, talent, and treasure will
do great things in the long run. We make decisions based on our
responsibility to our employees, our customers, our stakeholders
and our community.
- Trustworthiness: There are no substitutes for honesty and
kindness and doing what's right.
- Excellence: We are persistent in achieving objectives
efficiently and effectively; finding new ways to grow our company
and each other.Benefits at LSI: We are proud to offer a generous
benefit package in addition to competitive compensation. Our
benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance options, a
Health Savings Account with company match, 401K plan with company
match up to 4% of your compensation, PTO accrual, two personal days
per year, holiday pay, company paid short and long term disability,
and company paid life insurance.To apply or further inquire,
contact: Penny Hedman - Talent
Keywords: Life-Science Innovations, LLC, Minneapolis , Benefits Coordinator, Other , Willmar, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!