Company: Juut Midwest, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
POSITION TITLE: Hair StylistSUPERVISOR: Salon ManagerHiring
Experienced and New Graduates!!!Summary:The role of the hair
stylist is to provide guests with excellent service and to provide
services such as shampooing, cutting, and styling of hair. In
addition, the stylist will educate salon guests in all areas of
product knowledge and styling techniques. They will also live and
demonstrate the Juut Guiding Principles and Beliefs, utilize these
in the performance of their job, and will be a Daymaker in every
moment. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Daymaking:
- Know, believe in, and follow through of Company purpose,
mission, values, beliefs, and guiding principles.
- Be a passionate expert: always continue to learn, serve guests
consistently, and always maintain integrity.
- Make a genuine connection always be authentic, respectful,
compassionate, and fully present.
- Inspire an encore: always go above and beyond to give each
guest an unforgettable experience and maintain enthusiasm and
confidence. Essential Minimum Job Functions:
- Provide exceptional customer service to each guest by educating
them on all products and services offered in the salon and by
providing each one with a pressure point experience prior to
starting hair services.
- Shampoo, rinse, condition and dry hair and scalp or hairpieces
with water, shampoo, or other solutions.
- Cut, trim and shape hair or hairpiece, based on guest
instructions, hair type and facial features, using clippers,
scissors, trimmers, and razors.
- Apply water, setting, straightening, or waving solutions to
hair and use blow dryers, heat tools or other curling
- Recommend appropriate products available for sale in the salon
to allow guests to duplicate results at home, as well as give the
guest a complete experience.
- Keep workstations clean and sanitize tools such as scissors and
- Continue to develop new styling techniques.
- Take advantage of educational opportunities provided by Juut,
ensuring minimum education requirements as posted are met, to
maximize potential and future growth and success.
- Be open to coaching and feedback from management and
- Update and maintain customer information records, such as
beauty services provided.
- Cleaning and upkeep duties of salon as assigned by Salon
- Work together as a salon team in a positive, respectful, and
impactful way. Educational Requirements:
- Current cosmetology license in the state you will be working.
Physical Requirements:While performing the duties of this job, the
employee will be required to:
- Walk, sit, bend and squat
- Talk and hear
- Grab, pull or bend items
- Lift and/or carry up to 10 lbs.
- View items at a close or distant range
- Stand for extended periods of time Working Conditions:
- Retail salon environment Note: Job Descriptions are not
exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts
associated with a position. They reflect principal job elements
essential for performing the job and evaluating performance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, other than as "at will" relationship. PI175237300
Keywords: Juut Midwest, Inc., Minneapolis , Hair Stylist, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!