Banker - Red Wing
Company: Associated Bank
Location: Red Wing
Posted on: May 16, 2022
If you're passionate about providing exceptional customer
service, making a difference, and contributing to your community,
Associated Bank may be the right place for you. Here, you'll
experience strong connections, clear direction and real
opportunities.We invite you to view the opportunity below.In
addition to core traditional benefits, we take pride in offering
benefits for every stage of life.
- Retirement savings including both 401(k) and Pension
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community.
- Opportunities to connect with others through our
diversity-focused Colleague Resource Groups.
- Competitive salaries with professional development and
- Bonus benefits including well-being programs and incentives,
parental leave, an employee stock purchase plan, military benefits
and much more.
- Personal banking, loan, investment and insurance benefits.
As a Banker, you will:
- Experience comprehensive training to position you for
- Be empowered to pursue your interests, develop new skills, and
make a difference every day.
- Provide exceptional customer service by efficiently and
accurately processing customer transactions.
- Identify and service customer needs and resolve issues while
building relationships in your community.
- Open new accounts and uncover cross-selling opportunities that
benefit customer financial wellness.
- Partner with and refer customers to internal insurance,
mortgage, and other key areas within the bank to help meet their
- Support the operational integrity of the branch.
- Proactively aisle prospect at our in-store locations.Associated
Bank serves more than 120 communities throughout Wisconsin,
Illinois and Minnesota and we consider our colleagues critical to
our continued success. See why our colleagues continually vote us a
best place to work in the Midwest. Join our community on Facebook,
LinkedIn and Twitter.This position requires a credit check per 12
CFR Chapter X, Part 1026, Truth in Lending, Regulation Z.
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to
creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where
colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to
their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status,
among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need
assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked
to email: Careers@AssociatedBank.com.
Fully complies with all applicable enterprise policies and
procedures. Acts in compliance with all applicable laws and
regulations as outlined in training materials, including but not
limited to Bank Secrecy Act. Responsible for reporting suspicious
activity to Financial Intelligence. Responsible to report all
customer complaints as prescribed and procedure violations to
management or HR. Responsible to report ethical concerns as needed
to Associated Bank's anonymous Ethics Hotline.Operates in full
compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as
applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank
Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering and S.A.F.E. Act requirements.
Must submit required information to meet registry requirements,
obtain a unique identifier, and maintain the registration
requirements as directed by the S.A.F.E
Act.QualificationsEducation:High School or equivalent combination
of education and experience, RequiredExperience:Less than 2 years'
experience working in a sales and goals based environment, with
strong customer service focus. Required.2+ years' bank experience
in a sales-based environment with strong customer service focus.
Keywords: Associated Bank, Minneapolis , Banker - Red Wing, Other , Red Wing, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!