Presales Data Architect - (Remote US)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Dear trailblazers, forward-thinkers, and doers - We want you.
DataStax is the open, multi-cloud stack for modern data apps.
DataStax gives enterprises the freedom of choice, simplicity, and
true cloud economics to deploy massive data, delivered via APIs,
powering rich interactions on multi-cloud, open source and
Kubernetes. We subscribe to a set of principles that guide how we
collaboratively work together. We inspire each other with our
values, obsessing over users and enterprises, taking action and
focusing on results, innovating in technology, products, and
everything we do, and defining success as the team winning. We
foster a diverse working environment that is respectful, generates
new ideas, promotes ownership, and encourages highly motivated
individuals to shape tomorrow. These form the foundation of
DataStax's culture and help drive our decisions.
As a Pre-Sales Data Architect, you will work as part of the sales
team to qualify, educate and lead the design and adoption of
database solutions. You would be on the front line of our sales
team in a dynamic, high-energy environment. You will own the
technical relationships of accounts as they modernize and realize
business value over time. This is a pre-sales position.
What You Will Do
- Serve as Technical Strategic Advisor coaching enterprises
through modernizations, implementations, and transformational
- Drive sales by owning the technical relationship.
- Own enterprise success through delivery of transformational
- Collaborate with account executives to develop account
strategies and plans
- Qualify technical requirements and effectively articulate
DataStax's ability to meet these needs
- Drive high levels of engagement through discovery sessions,
enablement, and solution planning
- Constantly learn new technologies and stay abreast of the
distributed computing landscape
- Present to C-Level executives on transformational data
- Enable customers through well crafted presentations and
training sessions including hands-on developer days on-site at
- Customize and adapt presentations for both small and large
audiences, and for audiences with differing levels of technical and
- Work closely with developers around application code, data
modeling techniques and troubleshooting, candidate architectures,
and driver best practices.
- Lead technical quarterly business reviews with customers to
deliver business value with enterprise team
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to provide
feedback from the field
Your Experience Should Include
- Working in a sales capacity on the pre-sales side.
- A high degree of comfort speaking all levels of the
organization from CTO to Architects to Developers and DBAs .
- Demonstrating how you've learned and adapted to new
- Demonstrating how you've contributed to a culture of knowledge
sharing by authoring and contribute to internal and external
technical collateral, white papers, tutorials, and best
- Knowledge of API design and development in enterprise
- Basic Linux operations experience
- Developing in at least one major programming language, Java,
C#, Go, Node.js, or Python
- Solid understanding of Kubernetes and applications in
- Specialization in at least one cloud provider stack - AWS,
Azure, or GCP
- Experience architecting and delivering solutions in a large
- A solid understanding of system architecture and software
- Exposure to NoSQL technologies like Cassandra and/or
- Working knowledge of Apache SOLR, Apache Spark, or Graph
- Working knowledge of Pulsar and/or Kafka
If this motivates you, we'd love to hear from you!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: DataStax, Minneapolis , Presales Data Architect - (Remote US), Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!