Customer Experience Specialist - Spanish Speaker (USA Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a
recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than
20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to
promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas
and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions,
publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by
Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin
Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea,
Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United
Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues
are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in
education. Come join us, and let's make change together.
At Turnitin, we are passionate about improving assessment in higher
education. We care deeply about our users and work proactively to
make and keep them happy. We iterate often and wear multiple hats,
always striving to deliver new value for our users. We take pride
in building reliable, high-quality software that maintains an
intuitive and delightful user experience.
Gradescope is an online grading platform that enables instructors
to grade everything in one place, including paper-based exams,
online homework, and programming projects. We use cutting-edge
technology and features like flexible auto graders and AI-assisted
answer grouping to make grading faster and more equitable. Most
customers start using Gradescope from a free offering, and the
Gradescope Customer Happiness team works with customers to help
grow their usage, ensure their satisfaction with the product. -
Our Customer Experience Specialists play a critical role in the
delivery of world-class client support and are responsible for
responding to technical and non-technical customer queries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with
customer support, technical, or teaching background to expand our
Gradescope Product Support Team, which we also call the Customer
Happiness Team. -
The successful candidate will possess very strong problem-solving
and communication skills. They will thrive in a fast-paced,
team-oriented environment, and process the ability to manage
multiple tasks simultaneously. This role is best suited for a
self-starter who is comfortable working with internal and external
customers. - -
- Proactively support users of the Gradescope product
(administrators, instructors, teaching assistants, and students)
via different methods including email and telephone, ensuring
problem resolution, system access, optimal system performance, and
overall customer happiness.
- In addition to responding to support queries, support customers
through all parts of their product journey: add new institutions to
our database, approve requested accounts, triage demo requests,
help with user onboarding queries, respond to in-product survey
feedback, and track feature requests.
- Coordinate closely with Engineering, Product Management, and
Growth Team on all product issues & releases, as well as on new
user onboarding initiatives.
- Develop positive customer relations and strive for every
interaction with every customer to leave them satisfied and happy.
Experience & Skills
- Fluent spoken/written English and exceptional written
- Fluent spoken/written Spanish -and exceptional written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple
projects, set priorities, work independently, and perform under
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to quickly pick up new tools and software - eager and
willing to become an expert in our product and the world of higher
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Passion for customer and user experience.
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential material and
possess excellent judgment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Past experience with grading (teaching a course, being a
teaching assistant, tutoring, etc.)
- Past experience in the education field and/or with educational
- Past experience in customer support or in a job that heavily
involved communicating with customers over email. Any professional
writing experience is also a plus.
- Broad understanding of web technologies and Software as a
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and
meaningfully improve learning outcomes. -
Our Values -underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric -- We realize our mission to ensure integrity
and improve learning outcomes by - putting educators and learners
at the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning -- We seek out teammates that are
constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables
them to do so.
- Integrity -- We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin.
It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we
work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership -- We have a bias toward action and empower
teammates to make decisions.
- One Team -- We strive to break down silos, collaborate
effectively, and celebrate each other's successes.
- Global Mindset -- We respect local cultures and embrace
diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it's unrealistic for candidates to
fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. - We encourage you to
apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know
that skills evolve over time. If you're willing to learn and evolve
alongside us, join our team! - -
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have
equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We
strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with
disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age,
gender, religion, marital or veterans status.
Keywords: Turnitin, Minneapolis , Customer Experience Specialist - Spanish Speaker (USA Remote), Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!