Machine Operator - Monticello
Company: Donaldson Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Donaldson is committed to solving the world's most complex
filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough
solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look
for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to
learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and
in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of
Follow Us on LinkedIn:
* Has working knowledge of DCI's Quality Assurance System and the
PSR System and utilizes it for product quality plans.
Trim flash from each part to specification and inspect parting line
* Set-up and operate machines as skill and ability are acquired,
using prescribed set-up operations, etc.
* Maintain and ensure quality by inspecting each part produced and
communicating defects to Machine Operator.
* May perform minor repairs on all machines, including PM's
associated with Molding Machines.
* Work from specification sheets or instructions.
* Maintain set-ups so that quality and production standards can be
met or exceeded.
* Recognizes operating irregularities and notifies Shift Support,
Machine Operator, Manufacturing Team Leader or Quality Leader.
* Anticipates material requirements and notifies designated persons
or Supervisors or moves material in order to minimize production
* Use a variety of precision measuring instruments, such as
micrometers, calipers, scales, etc.
* Maintain accurate production sheets daily.
* Perform measuring and charting of product data.
* Meet or exceed production standards.
* Education to include complete knowledge of defects and corrective
action as described in the Product Summary Reports.
* Write product defects on Corrective Action Report sheets.
* Responsible for proper packaging of parts by correct number of
parts per carton, correctly labeled carton, parts placed in correct
* Keep work area, equipment, machines, etc., in a clean safe and
* Be familiar with the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, the
location of the Material Safety Data Sheets, read labels and follow
safe practices in using chemicals, glues, elements, etc.
* Work safely at ALL times and comply with safety regulations
regarding the use of protective equipment and devices, keeping
guards in place at all times. Reports any unsafe conditions to
Manufacturing Team Leader.
* Offer suggestions relative to job improvements such as methods,
procedures, ways of doing things, housekeeping, safety, etc.
* Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of 1st piece inspections.
* Performs other miscellaneous job duties and related functions, as
directed by the Manufacturing Team Leader or other designated
Work is scheduled Saturday-Sunday Weekend 12 hour shifts - 7 a.m. -
7 p.m. or 7 p.m. - 7 a.m. Hours worked are paid at 1 1/2 normal
hourly rate. Additional hours can be scheduled.
Need - 2 for 7 a.m. to 7 p.m./2 for 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may
require use of information which is subject to the export control
regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such
positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these
regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other
countries must be able to meet the comparable export control
requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all
qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color,
disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation,
sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity
and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Keywords: Donaldson Inc., Minneapolis , Machine Operator - Monticello, Other , Monticello, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!