Company: Life Fitness
Posted on: November 23, 2021
An empty treadmill isn't compelling, but once someone steps on
it, the stories are limitless. Our goal is to connect people
emotionally to their fitness journey. We are a global team coming
from different cultures and backgrounds with a shared passion to
achieve and live our mission of inspiring healthier lives. Inspire.
Innovate. Make an impact and join our team!Life Fitness is the
global leader in the fitness industry. -Our mission is to provide
solutions that get the world moving and help people lead active and
healthy lives. -Since 1977, we have been designing and
manufacturing cutting-edge, best-in-class fitness products for
commercial facilities and home use. -We have something for everyone
with innovative cardio, strength, and group training products
including treadmills, exercise bikes, elliptical cross-trainers,
rowers, and weight and group training equipment. -We operate under
the brands Life Fitness, Hammer Strength, Cybex, Indoor Cycling
Group, SCIFIT and Brunswick Billiards. Job Purpose:To prepare and
load product and parts for domestic and international shipments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works closely with Shipper II who provides daily work flow and
day to day direction.
- Pulls parts and finished goods from inventory and delivers to
specified shipment staging areas.
- Performs a quality check on all outgoing
- Prepares shipments by verifying quantities and configurations
of outgoing products as well as installing upholstery when
- Meets Cybex loading specifications, makes sure the products are
handled and packaged/wrapped appropriately for shipment.
- Rotates finished goods as required.
- Maintains all necessary warehouse and shipping documentation.
- Operates all warehouse material handling equipment.
- Notifies Supervisor Shipping of any problems with procedures or
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
- Performs other related duties as required. Qualifications and
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Valid Driver's License Preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of manufacturing operations
- Previous forklift driving experience
- Previous inventory experience
- Transportation, warehousing of materials handling background
Working Conditions:Will require heavy lifting of up to 75 lbs.
occasionally. -Will require ability to work closely with other
employees to maneuver/slide product in the back of the trailer
routinely. - Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Tools
used:Material handling equipment (forklifts, pickers, pallet jacks,
bander, pallets, common hand tools, scale and computer terminal,
Stretch wrap machine, Binder, impact wrench).Want to take the next
step in your career? Life Fitness takes pride in our talented
employees and believe in providing opportunities for further growth
and advancement. We encourage you to test your strengths, push your
limits and unleash your potential. If you feel the open position
you see is right for you, we invite you to apply. Learn more about
us .Life Fitness does not accept applications, inquiries or
solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors.Equal
Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected
Veterans/DisabledEEO is The Law - click for more informationand
Keywords: Life Fitness, Minneapolis , Shipper I, Other , Owatonna, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!