Research Associate, Multi Crop (Bachelors)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Grow what's next. Grow your future. We're looking for a responsible
and highly motivated Research Associate to join our Plant Breeding
Team in Mankato, MN. The Research Associate is an integral member
of a multi-crop research center committed to the development and
testing of new corn hybrids.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to
From our research facility in Mankato, Minnesota, serve as an
active team member for a comprehensive product development,
characterization, and commercialization program at the Mankato
Minnesota Corn Research Center. Support all phases of planning,
execution, data collection, and data quality of field and
This position will assist Research Scientists and other research
staff in the management and organization of yield test and breeding
activities in corn product development programs.
1. Assist in the execution of breeding and yield testing programs
at the Mankato Research Center.
2. Maintain and improve the efficiency and safety of daily work
3. Manage team resources: employees, equipment, discretionary
4. Collect data and assess data quality.
5. The Research Associate will be expected to contribute to the
joint success of all research groups at the Mankato Research
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the
- Bachelor's degree in agriculture or scientific related field
plus 2-4 years industry related experience required or Master's
degree and up to 2 years industry related experience preferred
- Demonstrated excellent communication/personal interaction
skills to foster teamwork, enhance a positive work environment, and
effectively develop strong internal and external working
relationships with a diverse group of people
- Strong experience and skills with computers and data
- Strong aptitude to operate and maintain planting and harvest
equipment including electronics, GPS systems and data collection
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, operational safety,
supervision and time management.
- Must be capable of lifting 60 pounds
- Must be capable of working in varying ergonomic and
environmental conditions for extended periods of time.
- Ability to obtain FAA Remote Pilot license and commercial
pesticide applicators license.
We care about you and we care that you're comfortable. While
there's no place like home, Corteva comes close.
Let's peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits
including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings
plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your
first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by
applying to this opportunity today!
Keywords: Corteva, Minneapolis , Research Associate, Multi Crop (Bachelors), Other , Mankato, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!