Multi-Store Detective, Mall of America - Full Time
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About: Macy--s is proudly America--s Department Store. There--s
a reason we--ve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for
fashion, value and celebration. Macy--s is also known for giving
back to our communities. Now is an exciting time to join Macy--s.
The face of retail is changing, and change requires innovation. Our
industry-leading Asset Protection team uses the latest technology
and analytics tools to reduce shortages and protect Macy--s bottom
line. Develop your skills with opportunities to specialize in areas
such as Investigations, Organized Retail Crime, and Asset
Protection Training. Join a team of colleagues who are committed to
excellence and leadership development. Job Overview: As a Mobile
Taskforce Detective, you will support the Internal/External
Investigation Program in your assigned market area; and focus
primarily on the identification, investigation, and apprehension of
external and internal cases as well as major crime committed
against the company. Essential Functions:
- Investigate all internal/external crimes committed against the
company in assigned market area
- Make external apprehensions as per policy
- Conduct Virtual Remote Surveillances as directed
- Prepare written and investigative reports for management
- Develop in-depth knowledge of investigative tools and
- Handle proprietary, sensitive and confidential information
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Macy--s AP detective experience
required, including knowledge of Macy--s AP and Investigation
- Ability to effectively execute strategies.
- Efficient prioritizing and time management skills, including
managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong leadership, investigative, and organizational
- Ability to build partnerships.
- Commitment to exemplifying the highest integrity and
professional business standards.
- Proficient with use of computers, including Windows operating
system, Microsoft Office tools, and internet skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate
and share information with diverse groups of customers and
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Overnight travel may be required. Physical Requirements:
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department
- May occasionally involve reaching above eye level, stooping,
kneeling, or crouching.
- Must be able to apprehend shoplifters
- Ability to sustain long periods of time enclosed in
- Frequently lift/move up to 30lbs Candidates in Colorado: Click
here for Pay Range and here to learn about Benefits . Candidates in
Connecticut: Click here for Pay Range Candidates in Nevada: Click
here for Pay Range STORES00
Keywords: Macy--s, Minneapolis , Multi-Store Detective, Mall of America - Full Time, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!