Talent Acquisition Specialist |Hastings, MN
Company: Benedictine Health System
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Overview: The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for
the campus recruitment and selection process of all associates
employed. Responsibilities: Assists in onboarding and succession
planning for key roles, as well as performs administrative duties,
and other special tasks as assigned. Qualifications: Qualifications
- Two (2) year associates degree and three (3) or more years of
experience in Human Resources (HR) and talent acquisition.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced recruitment environment and
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft
Office, HRIS systems, and general office equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or related field
- Experience with PDS and SmartLinx software and applicant
- Experience with social media for recruitment purposes.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification.
- Experience working with electronic application programs.
Keywords: Benedictine Health System, Minneapolis , Talent Acquisition Specialist |Hastings, MN, Other , Hastings, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!