General Labor - Entry Level
Company: US LBM Holdings
Posted on: October 13, 2021
$500 Sign on Bonus!
Lyman Companies is seeking skilled individuals for our Assembler
position. We’re a people first company that’s passionate about
continuous improvement. We take pride in the craftsmanship of our
products... After all, we are building the American Dream, and we
take that mission seriously. At Lyman, you’ll find a wide range of
career paths to build your skills - and your dreams.
What you should know about working at Lyman
- We are all about teamwork! All positions
are hands-on, and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere; this is not
a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM,
our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard. We are a continuous
improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping
organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe
and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go
home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as an
- Pulls trim orders, consisting of the following: moldings,
hardware, locks, doors, exterior jambs, etc.
- Sizes material according to specifications for making
miscellaneous millwork items and doors.
- Mills materials for stock, etc.
- Trim, cover, and label milled components.
- Assures quality of materials used to produce high quality
- Keeps machines and work area clean.
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days
- Monday - Friday schedule with occasional Saturday overtime
- 1st shift schedule – 6:00am – 2:30pm
- Earn a starting pay rate of $18.10/hr, additional raises for
skills and tenure and start earning $26.00/hr within three
- Formal training program offered to all employees to learn new
skills 4 times a year
- Leadership Development Program and mentorship for those
interested in becoming salaried supervisors
- 401(k) with company match
- 10 Paid holidays
- Paid time off, vacation and personal days offered within first
year of employment
- Employee discount
- Generous referral program
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our
continuous education programs
- Experience. Warehouse/Production/Physical
Labor experience (Preferred).
- Physical. Ability to stand for 8-10+
hour work shifts
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to regularly lift
40+ lbs and on occasion lift 75 lbs.
Consistently bend, twist, squat and reach throughout work
- Willingness. Must have the drive to
- Teamwork. Team focused approach to
- Excellence. Excellent work ethic and
- Entry Level. Willing to train the
Lyman Companies, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, order of protection status, or any other
legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Minneapolis , General Labor - Entry Level, Other , Shakopee, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!