Human Resources Coordinator - Recruitment
Company: Minnesota Oncology
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Minnesota Oncology offers its employees an exciting, fast-paced,
and challenging work environment. We are currently looking for an
individual with passion for the healthcare field and someone that
can commit to personal accountability and integrity. An ideal
candidate will also have excellent oral and written communication
skills with an ability to collaborate and work in a team based
Come join this dynamic team who is passionate about providing
exceptional care to our patients. No nights, holidays, or
Why Work for Us?
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Coverage
- 401k plan that comes with a company match
- Wellness program that rewards you practicing a healthy
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program and Discount Program to some of
your favorite retailers
- Review and discuss approved Personnel Requisitions and job
description with hiring manager to determine the jobs specific
requirements, discuss timeline, potential compensation, etc.
- Identify applicant sources and prepare job posting
- Source resumes and screens against minimum qualifications.
- Conduct telephone screens on qualified applicants to assess
knowledge, skills, abilities, and/or salary requirements.
- Maintain resume tracking database (iCIMS) and dispositioning of
- Forward and discuss qualified applicant resumes with hiring
manager in order to determine applicants to be interviewed.
- Schedule candidate interviews with hiring manager.
- Create and send offer letter to selected candidates.
- Upon written acceptance and completed forms, initiates
background investigations and license verification as required.
Investigates and resolves background/employment related issues.
Escalates issues that conflict with hiring practices.
- Send onboarding materials to new hires.
- Conducts new employee orientation.
- Find new and innovative ways to post positions through social
media and other available sources.
- Maintains personnel files in accordance with employee
confidentiality, policies and procedures, and all
- Answer employees routine HR questions and requests.
- Conduct exit interviews, summarizes findings, and writes
- Conduct 90-day surveys with new employees, summarizes findings,
and writes executive overview.
- Assist with assigned projects and programs.
- Other duties as requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates Degree in Human Sciences or equivalent highly
- Minimum of four (4) years Human Resources administrative
- Experience with iCIMS is desired.
- Strong desire to learn
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Strong Basic Mathematic Skills
Keywords: Minnesota Oncology, Minneapolis , Human Resources Coordinator - Recruitment, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!