Aircraft Support Mechanic
Posted on: October 13, 2021
United States, Minnesota,
Ref #: 10120
How you'll help us Keep Climbing (overview & key
Thank you for inquiring about the opportunity to
become an Aircraft Support Mechanic (ASM) with the Delta Air Lines
Tech Ops division.
Summary of responsibilities
(not comprehensive of all tasks):
- Performs various tasks using appropriate tools and equipment
either working independently or as a team working items within the
- Assists mechanics in technical or
non-technical functions related, but not limited to: aircraft
interiors, cargo bins, A/C wheels and brakes, components, aircraft
systems, aircraft engine repairs, and avionics systems according to
Delta and FAA specifications.
- May require other non-technical
functions as developed.
- Practices safety-conscious
behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
What you need to succeed (minimum qualifications)
- Must have at least six months of
acceptable mechanical experience or appropriate technical
- Must possess basic understanding
of mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, composites and pneumatic
disciplines as they apply to aircraft systems.
- Must achieve a satisfactory score
on assessments structured to determine the ability to perform
essential job functions.
- Must have a valid driver's
- Must be at least 18 years of
- Must be able to pass an extensive
background check and drug test.
- Must be authorized to work in the
- Have the ability to work a
flexible schedule includingrotating or fixed shifts,weekends and
- Must be able to read and write
English and comprehend and apply information contained in technical
- Must meet the physical
requirements which qualify a person to perform essential job
- Must be able to multi-task and
work under pressure.
- (If transferring internally)Must
be performing satisfactorily in present position.
- Where permitted by applicable
law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19
vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not
currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred
Airframe & Powerplant license is preferred, but not
Keywords: Delta, Minneapolis , Aircraft Support Mechanic, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!