Company: Apex International
Posted on: October 13, 2021
2nd shift Mon-Fri (Eden Prairie, MN)
3rd shift Weekday Sun- Thurs (Chaska, MN)
1. Produces batches that meet all quality parameters in a timely
- Follows all compounding SOP’s and GMP’s to ensure accuracy.
- Ensures that allocated batches are completed to meet schedule
- Adheres to all pertinent OSHA and company safety guidelines.
2. Controls cost of batches by eliminating scrap and
- Ensures that
batch yields fall within the acceptable range.
- Immediately reports and investigates any yield variances.
- Disposes of any scrap in an environment safe manner.
3. Reduces downtime by ensuring that equipment is properly
maintained and always operational.
- Ensures that equipment sanitation and preventative maintenance
programs are being followed.
- Immediately reports any equipment failures to compounding
4. Understand and maintain a culture of “lean action” within the
department so that we live lean better than any
- Implement and maintain standards and processes that eliminate
waste throughout the department.
- Apply and utilize “lean tools” to permanently implement
- Institutionalize 5-S in all aspects of the department.
(Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain)
Shift start: 6:00PM or 10:00PM
Shift length: Based on route
8 to 10 hours shifts available
- Health, dental insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Apex International
Apex International is a dynamic, high-quality manufacturer of
personal and home care products with an extensive range of
capabilities in OTC, cosmetic, and natural products.
Keywords: Apex International, Minneapolis , Compounder, Other , Chaska, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!