Posted on: October 13, 2021
Skills and Experience
REM-01 WS-01 WS-LC
• Experience and working knowledge 480 volt systems, Motor Control
Circuits and VFD controllers
• Experience with powered roller conveyor systems, hydraulic and
• Working knowledge of cutting and welding (experience
• PLC knowledge a plus, programming not required
• Must be flexible
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain maintenance area.
• Maintain plant facility.
• Handle emergency calls for maintenance when needed.
• Assist with the set up and or removal of machinery when
• Perform troubleshooting to help resolve maintenance issues on
site and remotely.
• Communicate plans effectively both verbally and in writing
• Maintain maintenance logs, email correspondence, parts ordering
and necessary parts research when needed.
• Perform additional duties as needed
Shift start: 5:30AM
Shift length: 9 hours
Monday - Friday, some Saturdays
- Health, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Experience and working knowledge 480 volt systems, Motor Control
Circuits and VFD controllers Experience with powered roller
conveyor systems, hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Experience and
working knowledge of fabrication, cutting and welding. PLC
experience is preferred but not required
- Can lift 75 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Millwood Inc. designs, recommends and provides unit load
products and services previously unavailable to customers that
ensures a safe, cost-effective distribution of customer products
and do so with integrity and character for our business and
Keywords: Millwood, Minneapolis , Maintenance Technician, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!