Processing Plant Worker
Company: Hormel Foods
Posted on: October 12, 2021
1. Work on production lines processing turkey products.
2. Help maintain a safe working environment for all employees by
following all safety rules.
3. Help ensure only safe, wholesome, quality products are produced
for our customers by following all good manufacturing
4. Perform other position-specific duties as assigned by
* Work 8-12 hour shifts.
* Stand on concrete floor.
* Work in temperatures ranging from 32-40 degrees.
* Perform repetitive motion, twisting, turning, bending, and
* Lift up to 50 pounds.
* Wear hair net, hard hat, ear muffs, safety glasses, boots, and/or
other personal protective equipment as required by position.
* Work with large groups of people as a team.
Questions on our on-line application process? Please call
715-537-3131 and we will help!"
At Jennie-O Turkey Store we invite difference and diversity in all
aspects. We offer a space of support, understanding, and community.
We are committed to the journey! Learn more about our progress
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: Hormel Foods, Minneapolis , Processing Plant Worker, Other , Barron, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!