Posted on: July 22, 2021
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day
through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries
around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we
strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our
communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop
your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional
growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a
sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is
helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working
here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
As the Chef Manager, you will be the lead culinary
person who is responsible for overseeing all of the culinary
operations for this site.
- Train and manage kitchen personnel and supervise/coordinate all
related culinary activities;
- Estimate food consumption and requisition or purchase
- Select and develop recipes as well as standardize production
recipes to ensure consistent quality;
- Establish presentation technique and quality standards, and
plan and price menus;
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance and ensures
proper safety and sanitation in kitchen;
- Oversee special catering events and may also offer culinary
instruction and/or demonstrates culinary techniques.
- Ideal candidates will possess two to three years of post high
school education, preferably a culinary degree, and two to three
years in a related position with this company or other
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices
within the food profession.
- This includes experiential knowledge required for management of
people and/or problems. Requires oral, reading and written
Keywords: Aramark, Minneapolis , Chef Manager, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!