Role: Data Architect
Location: 100% remote (may require starting at 6/7am CST some
mornings to collaborate with offshore team)
Organization: Fortune 500 Healthcare Organization who prides
themselves on culture, work:life balance and overall well-being
(winner of 2020 "Best Employers: Excellence in Health & Well-Being"
Group/Team: Data Architecture and Data Governance teams, some
work with offshore teams in Ireland
Tools Technologies: Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence,
SQL, ETL, Azure
Length: Renewable contract, funded for 12 months as of now
Compensation: 100-110k depending on experience, qualifications,
Additional Details/perks: As a Contractor with Apex, you'd have
access to two additional training programs, healthcare benefits,
401K, employee stock purchase program, weekly pay, and other
benefits. Training provides hundreds of courses, and certification
bootcamps/credits for all major PMI certifications.
Additional Project Details/Responsibilities:
- Work with the scrum master to understand the project
requirements and work towards accomplishing sprint goals.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to understand the
business process and build and review conceptual and logical
- Build cross-functional relationships to understand data needs
and help projects and agile teams deliver on those needs.
- Convert logical models to the solution and physical models and
generate DDLs for implementation.
- Review the models in-depth to ensure compliance with data
- Facilitate and resolve conflicts while merging cross-domain
- Work with the data engineering team for proper implementation
of physical models in the database.
- Review the physical tables to ensure all business rules and
relationships have been addressed.
- Design analytical models that support complex data analytical
- Design, develop, deploy, and transition solutions to address
business requirements including deciding on integrated data
- Construct a single and authoritative repository of the
enterprise's data through conceptual and logical data models
- Fully document all data models and process flows.
- Experience in Data Warehousing or BI as an architect
- Strong SQL Experience
- Architectural knowledge of Azure integration and reporting
- Data Architecture conceptual knowledge, logical and physical
database modeling, methods, and strategies
- Stakeholder management experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or