Company: Pinnacle Technical Resources Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- We are searching for a certain kind of person who is excited by
the idea of shipping Global Digital software products into
- As a Technical Project Manager, you will play a key role within
engineering, driving huge projects that span the organization.
- You contribute to the technical strategy, design choices, and
decisions for a product or service.
- You are accountable for the planning, execution, and delivery
of projects from inception to completion, related to an existing
technology product or program.
- You proactively manage the end-to-end delivery of engineering
work through the Global Digital engineering organization.
- Accountable for managing the lifecycle for a complex cross
functional body of work that has a long-term positive impact on the
- Establish collaborative and productive relationships with
product management, governance, UX design, vendors and other
- Foster an environment of engineering excellence and innovation.
Insist on designing to the edge.
- Works closely with development teams to build and launch new
products, features and programs.
- Define and organize the program, outline tenets, analyze data,
drive performance improvements, and influence resource allocation
for all stages of execution (from ideation to delivery)
- Be the scrum master for your team. Own planning, standups,
demos, retrospectives and the execution of your sprints. Removes
blockers and always find the path forward in challenging
- Keep technical debt in check. Ensure teams are building using
modern practices and tools. Recognize and act of your
responsibility for driving change for the entire development
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (preferably
computer science) or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or
similar experience, in addition to 1-2 years of project/program
management experience and working directly with software
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and
- Communication skills and experience working with technical and
business management teams.
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking
capabilities to get things done in an environment.
- Ability to motivate and focus a collaboration to reach
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and
collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard
data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
- Demonstrated past experience in defining and measuring team
success via data-driven metrics & reporting.
- Experience delivering with an agile methodology is a must.
- Experience of building and launching a new product or service
from the ground up and/or experience with external facing
production systems preferred.
Keywords: Pinnacle Technical Resources Inc, Minneapolis , Technical PM, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!