R&d Assembly Operator III
Company: TE Connectivity Ltd
Posted on: June 13, 2021
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from
diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable
and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Assembly Teams operate assigned automated
assembly machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct
machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform
changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform
quality checks according to established processes and document the
results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is
responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the
work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies
What your background should look like:
Responsibilities & Qualifications
The Assembly Operator will be working as part of a team in
assembling medical device products while maintaining high quality /
performance standards on all Creganna Medical products.
- Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample
assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be
- Ability to perform and demonstrate all Manufacturing procedures
- Accurately complete all essential documents (i.e., Lab
Notebooks, Device Master Records (DMR's), Lot History Records
(LHR's), Inspection Records and Validation Documentation).
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each
other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements,
press fits, or perform similar operations to join or secure parts
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as pad printing,
adhesive bonding, hot air bonding, balloon bonding, etching wires,
swaging shafts, fusing skiving shafts, folding, marking, braiding,
coiling, and perform leak testing.
- Adjusts and trims materials from components to achieve
specified medical or dimensional characteristics.
- Performs online go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure
parts and assemblies meet production specifications and
- Packages finished assemblies or subassemblies in clear plastic
- Ability to inspect work-in-process to documented quality
standards to ensure parts and assemblies meet production
specifications and standards.
- Ability to train others on basic and more difficult
- High School Diploma/GED required
- A minimum of 5 years of related work experience and/or training
in using a microscope in assembly, working with different types of
catheter materials, or other similar medical devices with small
parts in a manufacturing environment is required
- Ability to read and write proficiently in English
- Able to be self-directed and find ways to help when time
- Able to learn products quickly, retain information and move to
- Able to work independently
- Able to work on multiple product lines
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
PLYMOUTH, MN, US, 55442
Requisition ID: 66550
Keywords: TE Connectivity Ltd, Minneapolis , R&d Assembly Operator III, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!