Interim Nursing Home Administrator - Subcontractors
Company: Dimensions Home Health Care
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Mission, Vision, and Values
Our mission is to make people's lives better by providing great
care and consulting. We believe that our residents and clients
deserve our very best. We recognize that satisfaction with care and
consulting services does not mean the same thing to everyone;
therefore, it is imperative that we listen closely to our
Our vision is to meet and exceed customers' expectations. This
does not happen by chance, but rather through the dedicated efforts
of individuals, who day in and day out make great care and
consulting their number one priority.
Our core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect,
and humor, widely recognized and embraced, continue to be the
driving force behind our actions as we carry out our mission and
work toward our vision. It's not only what we do but how we do it
that makes us a national leader and trusted advisor to those we
The Interim Nursing Home Administrator - Subcontractor positions
include leading and directing the overall operations of the
facility in accordance with resident needs, governmental
regulations, and company policies, with the main objective of
maintaining quality care for the residents and achieving business
and financial profitability for the facility.Responsibilities will
- Managing census and revenue development
- Demonstrating successful expense management
- Managing sales and marketing
- Providing human resources management
- Managing quality systems
- Providing regulatory management
- These are interim assignments that vary in length based on the
needs of the client we work with
- Bachelor's degree in nursing home administration or related
field, or the equivalent combination of education and
- Licensed NHA (Nursing Home Administrator)
- Minimum 5 years NHA or related management experience in a long
term care facility.
- Experience collaborating with local health care partners.
- Experience in labor relations management.
- Experience and ability to drive successful financial
- Possess a strong knowledge of state, federal and local
regulations as they pertain to long term care.
- Ability to provide supervision and direction to staff.
- Ability to take initiative with minimal supervision and work
- Possess excellent team development and leadership skills.
We are a values driven organization and offer a competitive wage
structure. Please ensure your compensation requirements are
included in your application.
Note: All your information will be kept confidential according
to EEO guidelines
Keywords: Dimensions Home Health Care, Minneapolis , Interim Nursing Home Administrator - Subcontractors, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!