Posted on: June 13, 2021
Nolato Contour specializes in injection molding and assembly of
plastic and silicone for medical/pharma customers.
We have immediate openings for production operators on 3rd
shift, 12-hour day shift, and 12-hour night shift.
For employees, we offer a competitive compensation/benefits
package including a matching 401(k) plan, PTO, paid vacation,
onsite medical clinic, fitness room, medical/dental/vision plans,
and life insurance. Nolato Contour offers top-of-the-line training
and infinite career potential for employees. As a rapidly growing
manufacturer, Nolato is actively looking for employees with
multiple levels of skill. We hope you find an interest in working
with our team and Nolato Contour looks forward to hearing from
- Operate an injection molding machine and run production jobs at
- Perform secondary operations with specific instructions using a
variety of tools.
- Duties include cleaning work area, trimming, inspecting and
packaging parts as they are molded.
- Manual assembly and/or sorting of parts if required.
- Use and follow written workmanship standards and/or visual
standards, to process and package product that meets established
- Perform handling, packaging, and labeling functions to complete
finished goods and WIP product.
- Evaluate product against existing standards, and record
defective product on a nonconforming parts log.
- Able to compare visual samples to production parts.
- Able to read and understand packaging and quality notes on Work
- Complete production documentation.
- Support and comply with all ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and ISO 14000
Policies, Procedures, SOP's, Work Instructions as they apply to the
job classification or specifically assigned job and complete as
directed all required training related to these standards.
- High School diploma or equivalent desired
- Must be able to read, follow work instructions and have basic
- Must be an ambitious, quality minded, and self-motivated
individual that can work in a team environment
- Must have good attendance
- Previous plastics manufacturing experience is desired.
- Employee is required to sit, stand, walk, bend and occasionally
lift or move up to fifty pounds.
- 3rd shift from 11:00 PM-7:30 AM
- 12-hour shifts from either 7:00 AM-7:30 PM or 7:00 PM-7:30 AM
12-hour shifts are on a rotating 2-2-3 schedule; 2 days working, 2
days off, 3 days working. Work 3 days one week and 4 days next week
- have every other weekend off!
Keywords: Nolato, Minneapolis , Production Operator, Other , Baldwin, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!