Company: Grand Casino
Posted on: June 13, 2021
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Responds to work orders on a daily basis, according to
- Keeps machinery operating in a safe and efficient manner,
acceptable with all health regulations.
- Maintenance of equipment to include, but not limited to:
coolers/refrigeration units; HVAC; Rational (computerized oven);
Broaster; Alto Sham (cook and hold); Hobart (dish machine); deep
- Maintains all kitchen equipment inventory, logbooks and O&M
Manuals to maintain conformity.
- Maintains strict adherence of all OSHA safety rules and
- Reads schematics and performs electrical troubleshooting on all
- Relocates existing equipment when requested and ensure fire
suppression systems vendor has been notified.
- Responsible for advising routine maintenance and replacements
- Establishes and maintains a preventative maintenance
- Values based leader and active role model in living and
teaching the MLCV Way
- Possess verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong refrigeration skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Five (5) years refrigeration experience preferred.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic
over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Keywords: Grand Casino, Minneapolis , Kitchen Technician, Other , Hinckley, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!