Manufacturing Shift Lead - Plastics
Company: Jabil Circuit
Posted on: June 13, 2021
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING
BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees
across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most
technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions
provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market
experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing
know-how, supply chain insights and global product management
expertise to enable success for the world's leading brands. We are
driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each
other, our communities, and the environment.
To lead and motivate a group of production operators to meet the
company's goals in terms of quality, schedule, yield and
productivity according to procedure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist the Manufacturing Supervisor in managing the line
whenever necessary or when instructed and to drive operators in
achieving satisfactory level of machine utilization and efficiency
with minimum downtime.
- To highlight to Manufacturing Supervisor when there is high
- Achieve daily standard set by Manufacturing Supervisor.
- Able to identify and develop potential operators in handling
the right equipment at the right time and motivate operators for
greater throughput, quality and efficiency.
- To guide and assist the operators in the skills required to do
- To monitor and update hourly production status.
- To monitor CIQ system and ensure it is implemented in the
production line properly. Ensure work meets or exceeds all
- To serve as a communication link between operators and
- Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a
Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil's
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple
one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only
occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity
employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Jabil Circuit, Minneapolis , Manufacturing Shift Lead - Plastics, Other , Chaska, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!