Loss Prevention Investigator - Baxter
Company: Mills Fleet Farm
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Loss Prevention is an exciting and challenging career for
individuals who are detail oriented and self-motivated. This
department ensures that the company is doing the right things to
As a Loss Prevention Investigator, you work closely with store
and loss prevention leadership utilizing one of the industries most
advanced camera systems, exception based reporting tools, and other
investigative techniques to reduce shrinkage.
- Detect and investigate shoplifting and company theft.
- Review internal concerns and conduct additional research and
investigation as necessary.
- Operate one of the industries most advanced camera
- Utilize exception based reporting tools.
- Work closely with local law enforcement and court
- Prior loss prevention or related experience preferred
- High attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate with all walks of life
- Basic math and computer skills
- Must be able to work a rotating schedule, including every other
weekend and occasional holidays.
This position provides great training for anyone looking to move
into related law enforcement fields, and the opportunity to develop
investigative and communication skills. If this is of interest to
you, please apply today!
Keywords: Mills Fleet Farm, Minneapolis , Loss Prevention Investigator - Baxter, Other , Baxter, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!