Senior Technical Product Manager
Company: Q Consulting
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The Senior Technical Product Manager (TPM) is a product leader
with a strong systems background who is responsible for managing
one or more technology products that support Sleep Number's core
organizational functions and business operations. The TPM
understands the company's technologies at a deep level and
interacts with the business and software engineering teams to drive
the strategy, execution, and delivery of the product.
- Create product vision and roadmap, brings a product to life,
and manages product operations.
- Oversees the delivery of technology solutions with simple and
intuitive user experiences; end-to-end, integrated business
processes; and large-scale, complex business applications.
- Act as the glue between business partners and technology
organizations. Partners with stakeholders to understand strategy
and objectives and builds sustainable solutions to deliver the
- Provide deep subject matter expertise on processes and systems,
brings outside industry perspective, thought leadership, and best
practices to drive the product strategy.
- Develop user stories, process flows, design documentation, test
plans, and other relevant artifacts facilitating end-to-end
- Explore new ways of improving existing products and services
leveraging market trends.
- Work with an innovation and experimentation mindset. Validates
solutions using proof of concepts, and applies iterative, test, and
learn approaches to drive continuous value.
- Partner with Engineering, Architecture, Infrastructure, and
other IT teams to plan, prioritize, and lead delivery on
established timelines and budgets.
- Provide product training for end-users.
Key Performance Indicators
- Operational excellence of our application platforms.
- Deliver/enhance applications with high quality and customer
- Serves as mentor and coach to other team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or
related fields required.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Deep functional expertise with Customer Experience (Retail,
Contact Center, Marketing).
- Deep understanding of the system functionality, capabilities,
and features of Siebel CRM, or other major CRM platforms.
- Experience in creating user stories, mockups, and UI
- Develop, collect, and utilize metrics that drive continuous
improvement of products' effectiveness.
- Possess a strong understanding of information security and risk
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Creative problem solver, with strong analytical skills.
- Collaborative attitude and experience working in a fast-paced,
- Technical leadership experience on medium and large-scale
initiatives is desired.
- Experience working with agile/scrum methodology required.
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across a variety
of audiences, both technical and nontechnical.
- Flexible availability required - business needs may require
work during non-core business hours.
- Typical office environment, requiring at least 8 hours standing
Accurate job description details are only on
Keywords: Q Consulting, Minneapolis , Senior Technical Product Manager, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!