Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson's famed
Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and
wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only
company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform
infused with live services, including coaching and biometric
screenings, Virgin Pulse's takes a
high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in
improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every
day - from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition
and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging
users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and
behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is
committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world
for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together.
Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using
Virgin Pulse's solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and
engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures. Who
are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we're passionate about changing lives for good.
We want to make a difference in the world by helping peoplebe
healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and
home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in
improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey
and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our
world-class products and programs are nothing without our people -
the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect
the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our
people are our top priority and we invest in their health and
happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong,
supportive company culture - have a shared vision for a healthier,
Virgin Pulse values and celebrates diversity and is committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in
creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds,
experiences, and perspectives, inspires innovation, collaboration,
and challenges us to produce better solutions. As a global
employer, we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented
people from a diverse candidate pool. As we are committed to
diversifying our company, we strongly encourage candidates that are
historically underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
Who you are
This position is a key member of the Client Success Enablement
Team. The Client Success Enablement | Systems and Process Manager
is responsible for designing, building, and measuring scalable
processes, workflows, and automations using Gainsight, Salesforce,
and other software/systems. This role will work closely with Client
Success Leadership and team as a whole to assess, develop, and roll
out win/win solutions and efficient processes that are designed to
help Virgin Pulse's Client Success Team be successful in delighting
clients and hitting their Key Performance Indicators (KPIS).
In this role you will wear many hats but your skills will be
especially essential in the following:
- Design and launch processes, workflows, and automations that
drive internal efficiencies, increase the effectiveness of our
Customer Success team, and deliver greater value to Virgin Pulse
- Own the end-to-end process from ideation to execution,
including requirements-gathering, design, build, measurement, and
- Work closely with the Customer Success team and CS Leadership
to proactively and regularly identify business challenges that
require operational solutions
- Interface with teams to surface Customer Success requirements,
and collaborate cross-functionally to design and implement
- Helps to maintain a searchable resource library for Client
Success and partners with internal departments to ensure their
materials are accessible and up-to-date
- Keep up to speed on SaaS Operations best practices and apply
those tactics to deliverables
What you bring to the team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come
to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5+ years experience in a Sales/Success Operations role with
demonstrable experience designing processes and automations.
Experience working for SaaS company preferred.
- 3+ years experience with administering and designing solutions
in Gainsight and/or Salesforce for the end user. Certified
Gainsight and/or Salesforce Administrator preferred.
- Data-driven and analytical; able to use data to measure the
business impact of solutions
- Experience with developing comprehensive "how-to"
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 suite, specifically
- Business travel of approximately 10 percent annually
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills,
Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with a strong
attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and writing (technical and
- Strong understanding of the impact new features/processes have
to the business, clients, and end users and ability to synthesize
into documentation that is easily understood and relevant to
- Entrepreneurial, self-start approach
- Creativity both in problem solving and in developing solutions
that contribute to effectiveness and efficiencies with the Client
Success Team managing their clients.
- Ability to engage and motivate others in a team
- Ability to establish credibility and create confidence quickly
- You bring passion and playfulness to your work and those around
you and possess a collaborative, "can do" attitude
- Excellent oral and visual presentation skills
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits,
a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee
culture and cutting-edge technology and services - so many reasons
to love it here.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to any protected class status.
- Please note that Virgin Pulse representatives will only
communicate with you via our own corporate communication tools with
virginpulse.com email addresses and through partnership with our
Applicant Tracking System, iCIMS, which will clearly reference
Virgin Pulse. We do not use third party apps like WIRE or WhatsApp
At no time during the interview process will we ask you for
secure PII data unless you are offered a job with Virgin Pulse.
Should you be offered a job, and accept, you will be provided with
secure links through our partnership with ADP.