Security Team Member
Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Posted on: June 13, 2021
As a member of the Safety and Security team at Valleyfair you
will have the opportunity to work in one of the following
positions: Security Associate, Security Officer, Dispatch
Associate, Loss Prevention Associate, or Housing Security. Each
role offers great experience, awesome incentives, and a schedule
that is right for you.
Positions are currently available for those who are 18 or
Hit the Apply button, and join the ride!
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to pass a background check, which may include, but is
not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment,
education and personal references, per Company policy, unless
prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
- Ability to successfully complete all required training and pass
examinations as needed.
- Ability to show proof of certifications.
- First Aid Certification preferred but not required.
- CPR Certification preferred but not required.
- Driver's License required.
- Show commitment to the security and safety of all guests and
- Monitors and prevents unauthorized entry into park or
restricted areas; assists with traffic direction
- Prepares timely, concise, accurate statements or reports for
incidents or investigations and testifies in court or at hearings
- Maintains a professional working relationship with local law
enforcement and local safety services; processes and completes
departmental paperwork and maintains a high degree of
- Gives verbal directions and assists guests and associates
including lost and/or separated guests; responds to emergency
situations and calls for assistance as necessary; provides basic
first aid as needed.
- Provides high visibility patrols of buildings and grounds in
and around the park to ensure reasonable protection of the park's
property, assets, guests, and associates.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when
serving the guest.
- Meet scheduling availability including nights and weekends
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, Minneapolis , Security Team Member, Other , Shakopee, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!