Company: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Prioritizes and organizes incoming and outgoing calls; receives
and dispatches emergency calls by telephone and radio; operates and
monitors base radio console; dispatches calls to appropriate
personnel and maintains call records.
Positions are currently available for those who are 18 or
- Ability to undergo training as required.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, which may include, but is
not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment,
education and personal references, per Company policy, unless
prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Answers and processes emergency 911 calls to the communications
center; contacts appropriate outside agencies in cases of
emergencies or under the direction of management; maintains log,
daily base radio traffic and lost children descriptions.
- Monitors and dispatches alarms received in the communications
center; monitors weather radar and lightning detector; advises
appropriate units of weather conditions as directed by
- Receives and dispatches all routine and emergency traffic by
telephone and radio in an efficient and professional manner;
dispatches all police/ security calls as well as fire and first
aid; maintains thorough documentation of multi-dispatch calls.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when
serving the guest or working with subordinates, including
initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and
performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines
and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar
Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific
costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines
and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Keywords: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, Minneapolis , Dispatch Associate, Other , Shakopee, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!