Company: Arthur J Gallagher & Co.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Are you an energetic, bright, enthusiastic individual looking
for an opportunity to perform interesting and challenging work for
a great company? Would you enjoy working in a fast paced consulting
firm in an environment that values people, performance, integrity,
teamwork, accountability, and personal and professional
fulfillment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Gallagher's Human Resources & Compensation Consulting practice
unites some of the most respected names in human resource
consulting. Our team of experts in compensation, engagement,
leadership development, executive search, and surveys, uses
industry-leading data and analytics to empower clients with the
tools they need to lead their healthcare, higher education, public
sector, and nonprofit organizations toward success. We draw on
expertise from every category of human resources, then assemble
flexible consulting solutions that streamline efficiency and
strengthen bottom lines.
We're looking to add a Financial Analyst to our busy and growing
Physician and Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Services consulting
practice. The Analyst position partners with the practice
consultants and assists them in the provision of physician and APP
compensation consulting services. This is achieved through the
analysis of physician and other provider compensation programs, the
collection and analysis of internal and external surveys and
databases, and the development of compensation programs to meet
client needs. Join our team for the opportunity to work on varied
and challenging projects directly with consultants and senior
management, have ongoing opportunities for learning and growth, and
develop a unique and desirable skill set.
You will be responsible for:
- Collecting and analyzing client data to determine competitive
levels of pay for physicians
- Incorporating data into the appropriate tool to conduct
- Reviewing financials of medical practices to assess the
relationship between productivity and income.
- Analyzing compensation practices of client organizations to
determine their market competitiveness, internal equity, and
- Testing the applicability of proposed compensation models to
the clients' compensation structure, overall financials, or related
data; and fine-tune models as appropriate to achieve project
- Preparing tables, charts and illustrations for reports and
presentations representing analyses and recommendations.
- Preparing report materials including market pricing,
compensation models, salary administration structures, incentive
illustrations, and cash compensation costing.
- Writing market comparison sections of the report and the
- Monitoring market survey data, and updating and maintaining the
data in our database.
- Coordinating our annual provider compensation surveys.
- Providing other support as needed to consultants.
- Bachelors degree and 1 or more years related experience
- Experience within quantitative analysis and numerical report
preparation, or formal writing and business analysis.
- Strong skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and handle multiple
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Project Management
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Arthur J Gallagher & Co., Minneapolis , Financial Analyst, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!