Company: SPS Commerce, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
SPS Commerce is growing! We are looking to add a Project Manager
on our NetSuite team who is Obsessed with Customers and has a
Results Matter mindset to join our Implementation Team. The Project
Manager is a member of the Integrated Implementation team and leads
team members to implement SPS Commerce services and products for
Does this sound like you?
- You thrive on building relationships, moving projects forward,
while driving to completion.
- You thrive working in a fast-paced dynamic environment where
your customers are both internal and external.
- You can demonstrate initiative to identify what needs to be
done and do it before being asked or required by the
- You have a talent for driving engagement of team members while
demonstrating delivery excellence. In other words, you can lead
Why work at SPS?
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through
inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower
retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers, and logistics partners
to work better together with our people, our process, and our tech
products. We have the world's largest retail network, and we don't
just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure
employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new
ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team
and always playing to win. Careers don't just grow here, they're
What is the day-to-day like?
You will own a portfolio of projects, driving them from contract
signature to project closure. In this role you will monitor
teamwork flow including multiple functional areas to ensure project
delivery and quality standards are met. Our project managers are a
point of contact for the team and demonstrate comprehensive
understanding of projects/products offered.
- Manage day-to-day project tasks for implementing SPS Commerce
Products and Services from close of sale through handoff to
- Create and maintain project work schedules, track customer
requirements, and translate customer requests into project
- Demonstrate proficiency in service delivery while managing
- Monitor work-flow requirements to meet timelines and quality
- Act as information broker by directing communication to/from
team and customers.
- Proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage
- Be an advocate for positive change and improvement within the
organization by identifying and communicating the compelling needs
What experience is required?
- Bachelor's Degree or five years of professional experience
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Strong problem solving & analytic ability
- Quality-focused; detail-oriented; ability to prioritize and
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organizational skills and written/oral communication
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision while
taking initiative and setting priorities in a demanding, fast-paced
What experience is nice to have?
- Demonstrated understanding of processes and/or services to
contribute to issue identification and idea
- Experience developing processes and managing projects in a
technology-based service organization desired.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and achieve goals without
direct authority over personnel.
- Supply Chain Experiences
- EDI or ERP experience or Order to Case process for
- NetSuite - nice to have
EOE including veterans/disability
Keywords: SPS Commerce, Inc., Minneapolis , Project Manager, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!