Company: Koch Industries, Inc.
Location: New Richmond
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Quality Technician at their
New Richmond, WI facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Complete dimensional, visual and functional lot release on
incoming and outgoing product in accordance with sampling plans and
take action in accordance to documented procedures when potential
quality problems are identified
- Perform inventory transactions for acceptable and
non-conforming product and properly document
- Operate precision measuring instruments in accordance with
- Provide assistance with the MRB process
The Experience You Will Bring
- Technical degree in related field, or equivalent mix of
education and experience, or 3 years quality related
- At least one (1) year system management experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- ASQ certification or equivalent experience (CQT)
- Knowledge and experience working in a cGMP environment
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Ability to apply SPC (Statistical Process Control)
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global
outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug
delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment
are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website
for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Keywords: Koch Industries, Inc., Minneapolis , Quality Technician, Other , New Richmond, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!