Senior Production Planner (Interventional Urology)
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Coloplast has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Production
Planner to join our growing Interventional Urology team.
The Senior Production Planner is responsible for analyzing
finished goods (FG) inventory levels and determining prioritization
of production build plans. This position is a liaison between
Sales/Marketing and Manufacturing for determining production
requirements, inventory adjustments and in new product development
Major Areas of Accountability
- Establish Master Production Schedules.
- Use schedules to establish the FG sequence and ensure inventory
is available according to sales forecasts and customer orders.
- Plan workflow and produce work orders for components, assembly,
and other manufacturing operations through ERO planning process in
- Support manufacturing capacity planning and implementation of
S&OP systems; review FG build plans in Supply meeting.
- Communicate with Supply Chain to ensure build plans are in-line
- Communicate with Sales & Marketing and Operations management
regarding potential shortages, delays or other adjustments that
maybe required to align balance of inventory with demand.
- Maintain agreed upon inventory levels.
- Confer with Manufacturing Manager to determine status of work
requests and special projects.
- Expedite priority builds and alter schedules to meet unforeseen
conditions, including sterilization as needed.
- Coordinate and schedule Engineering, Innovation and other
functional work request and validation builds.
- Work with production, warehouse, and financial team to help
resolve inventory discrepancies, and IT to address/resolve E1
related issues encountered.
- Conforms with Coloplast Code of Conduct and all local
- Conforms with Coloplast Q/EHS Policy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- 5+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Previous MRP/scheduling experience.
- Proficient skills using MS Office Suite (MS Word, PowerPoint,
Outlook); advanced skills in MS Excel.
- Certification in APICS/Production and Inventory Management
(CPIM) or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with analysis tools such as Power BI or equivalent
Environmental, Health and Safety Responsibilities:
This position will support Coloplast Manufacturing EHS Goals and
- Enforce all company Environment, Health, and Safety
- Promptly report all incidents in area(s) of
- Conduct effective accident investigations immediately after
they occur and implement effective corrective actions to ensure
that the accident does not reoccur.
- Ensure injured employees receive proper first aid and/or
- Follow-up on all safety related deficiencies to ensure
corrective action has been completed.
- Actively support and promote Environment, Health, and Safety
activities within the organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to all levels
of the organization
- Knowledge of ERP systems and the use of planning tools
- Inventory analysis
- Prioritization of build schedules to ensure customer needs are
- Holistic business understanding
- Strategic thinking
- Personal ownership
- Results oriented
The job information contained herein will apply to the candidate
successful in being hired for the position. If interested, please
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and
markets products and services that make life easier for people with
very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than
10,000 people and with products available in more than 100
countries, we are one of the worlds leading medical device
companies. We are constantly growing our business and always
looking for new ways to move forward - we explore, learn and look
for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.
Visit us on Coloplast.com. Follow us on LinkedIn. Like us on
Keywords: Coloplast, Minneapolis , Senior Production Planner (Interventional Urology), Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!