Company: RR Donnelley & Sons
Posted on: June 13, 2021
- ID: 50720
- Follow detailed procedures to perform routine packing
- Pick and package a variety of printed materials or print
related items that require a limited variety of packing procedures
- Place, arrange, mark, seal, and tag items on pallets and in
containers, bins, and bulk storage.
- Consolidate various items for shipment in accordance with
standard operating instructions.
- Assemble finished products into boxes or containers for
- Count and sort various product items.
- Perform related tasks such as placing labels on packages,
putting manuals into binders, and handling boxes for final
- Ensure accurate shipping information is attached and packages
are shipped according to specified schedule.
- Other duties as assigned
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Able to bend, lift, twist and climb
- Ability to stand 8 hours a day
- Ability to understand and communicate written instructions
- Ability to understand and communicate verbal instructions
- Skill in reading specifications and identifying the correct
parts for fulfilling customer orders
- Knowledge of routine picking procedures, techniques, equipment
and basic warehouse procedures
- Requires basic arithmetic and skill to measure, count and weigh
products and materials
- Must be able to lift up to 45 pounds occasionally
Keywords: RR Donnelley & Sons, Minneapolis , Picker Packer, Other , Shakopee, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!