Senior Product Marketing Manager - DevOps
Company: Perforce Software
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Role: Senior Product Marketing Manager - DevOps
Location: Minneapolis, MN, Mason, OH, Burlington, MA, Alameda,
Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and
security as well as team productivity for several of the world's
leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon,
Perforce is searching for a product marketing expert to work
across two of our flagship DevOps product lines. This is a high
visibility role with the potential to directly impact the success
of products in the portfolio.
This role will call on a number of your skills, including
crafting messaging and positioning for products, working with the
demand generation team to conceive and develop innovative content
that drives demand, owning and driving successful product launches,
understanding and sharing knowledge about the competitive
landscape, writing content in multiple forms, developing compelling
programs to build customer loyalty and champions, and providing
overall sales and marketing support. The Product Marketing Manager
will work closely with Product Management as well as Solutions
Engineering on the company's future strategies and roadmap
execution. The Product Marketing Manager is also responsible for
being the "voice" of Perforce in the wider marketplace to raise the
profile of the company, gather market intelligence, and prepare the
ground for the sales team. This may include presentations at
relevant events, interacting directly with our customers, industry
analyst briefings, publishing articles, social media, networking,
Ideally, this individual would have previous experience working
with DevOps tools, testing/SAST knowledge is a bonus.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates
our products in the market and create compelling content that
supports both internal stakeholders and the overall marketing
- Provide feedback to Product Management on the roadmap and
product release definitions.
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the
products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support
the selling, adoption, and renewal process.
- Market intelligence - be the expert on buyers in your space,
how they buy and their buying criteria. Understand the competitive
and market landscape and how we win.
- Interact with our customers to better understand their
environments and their challenges. Turn customers into advocates,
references, and champions.
- Support the demand generation team in developing the strategy
on which marketing programs most effectively drive demand for your
- Create written content, demos, presentations and associated
material to educate the sales team, advance deals, and support
- Create & deliver presentations at internal and external
- Maximize the effectiveness of product launches.
- Ability to develop content and messaging for various audiences
(technical, decision-maker, executive, analyst, etc.)
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- Energetic, enthusiastic, with a highly flexible attitude
- Ability to speak tech with engineering teams and translate tech
into business value
- Highly organized individual, able to multitask and manage
demanding projects and deadlines
- Ability to create new, innovative ways to reach and retain
- 10+ years experience in enterprise software product marketing
- MBA preferred
If you are passionate about the technology that impacts our
day-to-day lives and want to work with people as talented and
dedicated as yourself, apply today!
Perforce is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity
and celebrate its strengths.
Keywords: Perforce Software, Minneapolis , Senior Product Marketing Manager - DevOps, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!